Search results

1. C

Moving a very large Fabrik based site

Just a suggestion - may be there can independent secret which can be defined set in Connection. That way the fabrik application can be independent of joomla configuration setting. --Rakesh
  2. C

Validate Hidden - Change in status not getting saved

Hi It seems there is no bug. The plugin worked on fresh install. I replaced the full joomla 3.8.2 - removed installation folder and the issue is resolved. Thanks for the support Rakesh
  3. C

PHP 7.1 I do not see any js error I have video file of screen - and can provide you the same. I am also creating fresh install of jooml and fabrik - to verify if this error is occurs there or not PHP Built On Linux s104-238-124-155.secureserver.net 2.6.32-042stab094.7 #1 SMP Wed Oct 22...
  4. C

Hi - Yes please - I have verified on two systems multiple browsers and after your message tried on another different applications. I had to restore backup to keep site the active I have updated full github transfer / update, cleared cache I am using Toggle Submit in form and must validate...
  5. C

Element Validation (of any type) Making changes to the Validate Hidden from YES to NO does not get saved. After re-opening the status is always yes Fabrik 3.8 (Updated from github few minutes back) Joomla 3.2.8.2
  6. C

Package 3.6 has one missing plg_fabrik_visualization_calendar in package folder

I was unable to install package on fresh joomla 3.7 website Package 3.6 has one missing plg_fabrik_visualization_calendar in package folder I was able to install after removing following line from xml <file group="fabrik_visualization" id="calendar"...
  7. C

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

Hi DB has all access rights. I have checked on two physical servers I have tried again after downloading fresh package, Install from web and also by installing from server - Error remains same. Same Package installs correctly on joomla 2.5 - joomla 3.0 site and also on sites where fabrik was...
  8. C

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

Hi On fresh Joomla 3.3.6 install of pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip gives error An error has occurred. 1146 Table 'dolab_pubsite1.ypvft_fabrik_elements' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE `ypvft_fabrik_elements` SET plugin = (SELECT replace(plugin,'fabrik', '')); Looking at phpmyadmin - it is observed that the...
  9. C

Bug Noticed: New Connection can not be created

Hi this issue is specific to Joomla 3.01 and not fabrik 3.1 alpha being tested on Joomla 2.5.x
  10. C

Bug Noticed: New Connection can not be created

Following bug has been observed (after latest update from github) New Connection can not be created Displays Error Warning Field required: ID
  11. C

Minor issue - error on trying to change Published status

Hi Just noticed minor issue - error is encountered when status of list is tried to be changed form unpublished to publish. Rakesh
  12. C

After update Frontend edit form breaks on yootheme

Hi I encountered an issue - which I see another user also had - but the cause could not be clearly stated. A site has been functioning ok with github update till 3.0.6 Joomla 2.5.7, linux 2.6, php 5.4.5, Mysql 5.5.25, YooTheme Template Frontend editing / Record Addition worked ok...
  13. C

Any one having seeing error in error_log - Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm

Issue Resolved Hi The issue resolved - Menu options after recreation does not give error. Good to see the progress towards maturity on fabrik 3.x Thanks Rakesh
  14. C

Any one having seeing error in error_log - Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm

Hi After sending the message - I created another menu option and I see that it does not generate error or add entries to error_log. Do not know why - but it has same settings Rakesh
  15. C

Hi Hugh The site has one option where one fabrik list linked to menu. it has latest update from github yesterday using default template Restated: Linked list from menu with default settings. Error_log gets created when any user accesses that menu option Rakesh
  16. C

Hi Any one having seeing error in error_log and knows the reason PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in /home/salfordw/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 58 Rakesh
  17. C

Hi nasrin It seems you message got missed out - let me know if you still need help. Rakesh

Hi nasrin It seems you message got missed out - let me know if you still need help. Rakesh
  18. C

List of fabrik elements which indicate error on joomla jupdate

List of fabrik elements which indicate error on joomla update May be this can help in resolving minor config settings in xml This is low priority - but may be resolved before next sub version 1. Fabrik cron - gcalsync File does not exist ..../admingcalsync.js 2. Fabrik cron - geocode...
  19. C

Bug observed in Forms update

Hi I noticed a bug / error displayed after form is updated Error displayed is amend table: Table 'sgadm1_safety.Array' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE Array ADD COLUMN `date_time` DATETIME null AFTER Array, ADD COLUMN `id` INT(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT null AFTER Array This specifically...
  20. C

how to change the link to the form?

Hi Sergo Make use of SEF-URLs. Enable .htaccess for rewrite to work Enable URL rewriting in Global Configuration Create a menu option which has alias <material-to-add> Create a menu option under <material-to-add> linking to fabrik form (the list created) with alias add the end resultant will...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back