Search results

1. E

buttons unresponsive/not working; TypeError: this.form is null

Friendly bump. Could definitely use some help. Thank you!! Since the form is called from a link, I tried loading it from a menu instead, just to see if it made a difference, even though I really couldn't use it that way for my application. The result was the same. The submit/reset buttons...
  2. E

Sorry...I upgraded from Joomala 1.7 & Fabrik 2.something to Joomla 2.5.18 and Fabrik 3.1 many months ago, but haven't needed some of these Fabrik forms until recently, so I am just starting to look at them. I applied a Github update a couple of weeks ago to get a current version of the software...
  3. E

Using a form for the first time since upgrading to Joomla! 2.5.18 & Fabrik 3.1. I recreated the entries for all dropdown & radio buttons, since they were missing after the upgrade. The form is called from a link in an article and the data for certain fields is passed from that link, so they...
  4. E

placeholder for repeating group element?

Thank you. That worked perfectly for the form I have embedded in an article. I tried it in my email template and it just displayed the field name as shown below (copied from the resulting email, not the template). Before I added the repeatcounter, the email would just display the last...
  5. E

friendly bump.
  6. E

show empty group on change in..

done. thank you. I didn't give backend access, but can if you need it. Thanks! Liz
  7. E

What is the correct way to use a placeholder for repeating group elements within an article? I am using {fabrik view=element table=2 rowid=[rowid] element=tablename_3_repeat___group_presenter_fname repeat counter=X} but this always displays the first occurance of the the repeat group...
  8. E

Friendly bump.
  9. E

Thanks, Rob. It is valid to have 0 copresenters. This code should just go inline in the space provided for the element, correct? I made the replacements and put the code on the drop down element, but then the repeat group didn't display at all. var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_2')...
  10. E

I have a repeating group with the minimum repeats = 0 & the maximum repeats = 5. Whether or not it is hidden is controlled by a dropdown element called "copresenters." If the copresenters = 0, the repeating group should be hidden. Once the copresenter value changes to anything > 0, I would...
  11. E

php plugin - onbeforeprocess

never mind...I realized what was wrong. If statement should be: if ($copres[0] != $repeatTotals) I have a couple of other questions but will open separate threads.
  12. E

Friendly bump. So frustrated because this seems should be so easy but my php is definitely lacking. I have googled/searched php manual and a book I have don't understand how to set one variable (at least I think that is what the problem is). This running from php plugin...
  13. E

Understood - the echos I was using to debug were actually causing the error. Thanks. I have pulled them - I looked at them enough times to know that the variables have the correct data in them. That took care of the error. Now I am trying to figure out why the code below is always...
  14. E

Thanks, Rob. I think I was already using your alternative solution, but to make sure I understand you - I set the form processing Ajax Validation = No, added the exit, then tried again in both Firefox w/Firebug and Chrome with the dev. tools turned on. The data looked correct. When I took the...
  15. E

I have a form that accepts presenter applications for a conference. It working in Joomla 1.5 for a couple of years and I haven't really looked at it in awhile. I upgraded the site to 2.5.18 and upgraded Fabrik initially to 3.0, then ended up with 3.1, since the github file said it could be...
  16. E

problem with php plugin after upgrade to Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.9

Update - I went ahead and removed the plugin so that the form would process and save no matter what. It did, but now the data is missing from the emailed receipt (it shows labels from template only) and another email is not being sent at all. The table was updated correctly.
  17. E

problem with php plugin after upgrade to Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.9

I am running the php code shown below from a file, On form submission/before processing. It has been working for a few years, but I finally upgraded the site to Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.9 last year. This form is only used in the spring, so I am just trying it out again now. In Chrome is gets the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back