Search results

1. E

buttons unresponsive/not working; TypeError: this.form is null

Using a form for the first time since upgrading to Joomla! 2.5.18 & Fabrik 3.1. I recreated the entries for all dropdown & radio buttons, since they were missing after the upgrade. The form is called from a link in an article and the data for certain fields is passed from that link, so they...
  2. E

placeholder for repeating group element?

What is the correct way to use a placeholder for repeating group elements within an article? I am using {fabrik view=element table=2 rowid=[rowid] element=tablename_3_repeat___group_presenter_fname repeat counter=X} but this always displays the first occurance of the the repeat group...
  3. E

show empty group on change in..

I have a repeating group with the minimum repeats = 0 & the maximum repeats = 5. Whether or not it is hidden is controlled by a dropdown element called "copresenters." If the copresenters = 0, the repeating group should be hidden. Once the copresenter value changes to anything > 0, I would...
  4. E

php plugin - onbeforeprocess

I have a form that accepts presenter applications for a conference. It working in Joomla 1.5 for a couple of years and I haven't really looked at it in awhile. I upgraded the site to 2.5.18 and upgraded Fabrik initially to 3.0, then ended up with 3.1, since the github file said it could be...
  5. E

problem with php plugin after upgrade to Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.9

I am running the php code shown below from a file, On form submission/before processing. It has been working for a few years, but I finally upgraded the site to Joomla 2.5/Fabrik 3.0.9 last year. This form is only used in the spring, so I am just trying it out again now. In Chrome is gets the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back