Search results

1. M

Advanced Search not working after upgrade to Fabrik 3.5

Joomla: 3.5.1 PHP: 5.3.28 Fabrik: upgraded from 3.1 to 3.5 I have a view that uses the advanced search filter for filtering table results. After upgrading to Fabrik 3.5 the view started throwing the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelList::getAdvancedSearchOpts() in...
  2. M

Cannot get CSV export working

I have done an upgrade of a large Fabrik installation from J1.5 -> J3.2. Everything seems to have gone surprisingly well, however there is one issue that is blocking me from launching right now. So the history is that we had a custom Fabrik Table template on the Fabrik 2.1 site. When we...
  3. M

Date field not working in "Add" mode in form

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 Date Field plugin 3.0.7 I just upgraded all my field plugins to the latest version. Now I have a date field based on Date plugin 3.0.7 that in Form view is working perfect in 'Edit' mode but in 'Add' mode it only shows the current time and is NOT editable (ie it...
  4. M

browser freezes when using "user" type field in edit form

Discovered that the browser (Chrome, IE9) freezes for several seconds about 4 or 5 seconds after the page loads when I have a field type 'user' in the form. It doesn't matter whether I have it display name, id, or other user field, result is the same. This is not a database pause... the browser...
  5. M

Filters causing weird DateTime error

After migrating from 2.1 to 3 I get the following error when trying to filter data in the list view (or in advanced search) 500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Dennis R. Davis) at position 0 (D): The timezone could not be found in the database...
  6. M

Filters causing weird DateTime error

After migrating from 2.1 to 3 I get the following error when trying to filter data in the list view (or in advanced search) 500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Dennis R. Davis) at position 0 (D): The timezone could not be found in the database...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back