Search results

1. J

Location for php file for list Table

I have a table that I need to add a class tag to a link in an upload element. Where is that file located or how can i find it quickly? Thanks for the help! jason
  2. J

Merge Fabrik and Joomla articles

This Fabrik Video for joomla 1.5 shows that a plugin that adds a button to the WYSIWYG editor to pull in elements into an article. Does this feature exist in fabrik version 3.0.8 for joomla 2.1. IF so, How?
  3. J

Blank Page when I save my form

here is my error Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home3/cresces1/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540 When I use the AJAX to upload it never completes. it stops between 90 and 10%
  4. J

not seeing where to turn that on. Only thing I see is "debug system" Can you be a little more specific?
  5. J

I get a blank page when I save my form data either in the front end or the backend. ideas on how to fix?
  6. J

Save buttons no longer working

I just did the update for all the fabrik files in joomla 2.5 and now none of my save buttons are working. Ideas on how to fix this?
  7. J

Podcast

update? Just curious - has there been an update on this post? I am interested in mapping out the other elements for Itunes.
  8. J

Leftover files after Fabrik Removal

i don't see any tables with "component" in them in my phpmyadmin
  9. J

Leftover files after Fabrik Removal

I think at some point I installed a fabrik version for Joomla 1.5 when I have Joomla 2.5.6. I have three files that keep giving me errors, but they don't exist. Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I think they are causing my problems with my new install of Fabrik. jason
  10. J

data missing after import

i am using the latest github and I let Fabrik create my elements when I imported the data.
  11. J

data missing after import

after importing my csv file into Fabrik, the list, form and elements come in, but the data is empty.
  12. J

How do I create a Podcast in Fabrik?

i uploaded what I think is the new Github - Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-740-g14df63e.zip and tried update the cache through discover and manage. Nothing seems to have changed. Thanks for working on this!
  13. J

looks like turning off the icon replacement allows the file name to be pushed through to the rss. Is there any way that I can keep the icon so that the user can play the audio file in the browser? Is that what the media Vizualizer is supposed to do? I am not familiar with the viz, are there...
  14. J

Still having trouble getting the audio file to push through to the RSS. I am using the icon replacement. Is that a problem?
  15. J

File Upload not showing up in RSS feed

I am having trouble getting my audio file upload to show up in my rss feed. I do have it working in my list view when you click on the icon replacement. Ideas on what i can try to fix?
  16. J

Static icon file issue

I got the icon replacement to work, but now I want it to bring up my pdf file when i click on the icon. how do i make this happen?
  17. J

Static icon file issue

I only have a webservice subdirectory under models
  18. J

Static icon file issue

I think i got it to finally update. I moved to Filezilla and it updated the files. I am still having trouble with the system giving errors when it tried to find the following files that don't exist when i refresh cache under the manage tab. Is there a way to fix this and make it go away? jason...
  19. J

Static icon file issue

Yes. I did upload the contents of that zip file to my joomla root.
  20. J

Static icon file issue

I just did a new joomla install. then i installed pkg_fabrik_3.0.5.2.zip and then uploaded Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-597-g6a5b908.zip from the Github via ftp to the joomla root of my new install. I then went to discover in the admin and installed the new files and then published all the fabrik files...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back