Search results

1. P

How to insert image element, from table row, into an joomla article

Hello, i`d like to know the way to insert an image, like, for example other elements, using something like: {fabrik view=element list=79 rowid=[param1] element=list_name___image_element} and after the proper url
  2. P

fileupload element error: filename not readable in list

i'll try Ubuntu 17.10, is it 32 or 64 bit ?
  3. P

i have try in 16 & 18 version of ubuntu but i had the same Can you please tell me, as alternative, how to write in "Rename Code" so that file name it will be (user id + file name) ?
  4. P

do you now an edition of ubuntu server (and php, joomla as well) that works ?
  5. P

as conclusion: the name of the every file (not only pictures) it doesn't appeared, in list, until the first non greek character so if the name is: ??_?????.gif , it will appeared like: _?????.gif
  6. P

and this doesn't happen with english names: (map_anal_skyros.jpg )
  7. P

Well, that happen only for pictures jpg , gif even if they looks right in database:
  8. P

Very nice now, my last problem is that the name of the uploaded file, isnt visible, just it's extension (.jpg) can we do something about ?
  9. P

well send a pic from joomla admin: i tried again, a full github update and put "No" at the specific line of the .ini file, but still underscores... i have to make all changes of page: Added 'clean filename' option, to disable default behavior of allowing only alphanumeric ?
  10. P

for me is still underscores...
  11. P

well i made a full github update, put the No (as described in the line) and upload the file, but still the same... -After i followed all the changes, as described at the link of Wednesday at 7:42 PM msg but nothing yet...
  12. P

yes keep panos and delete the others, for sure i didnt create all this accounts.
  13. P

send you a pic about :
  14. P

Can i do something about my subscription ?
  15. P

Thank you for the answer, can you help me, about the utf-8 string names of files, that are uploaded in a table of fabrik ?
  16. P

well a have to post again: Hello, i have a Standard Subscription now, and i'm ready to accept your help, so i'm waiting your instructions. thanx panos, Apr 12, 2018
  17. P

Hello, i have a Standard Subscription now, and i'm ready to accept your help, so i'm waiting your instructions. thanx
  18. P

............................................................................................................ Hello, well, it's time to overcome that problem, but i would like to ask two more things, if possible: 1. in a classic fabrik table, how can i have the column with the check box for...
  19. P

Thank you Hugh for your fast reply, i'll finish my resent reading of fabrik, in case of one other question about, and after i'll paid the sub
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back