Search results

1. recomp

How to add table related data

I found a working solution! I found a working solution! Using fabrik debug able to get the related data. See when the debug item "table: data". In the table, they are displayed as follows: <?php echo $this->_row->data->{'109___16-15-109_list_heading'};?> :) Thanks all!
  2. recomp

yes as I have already asked you how do I display related data for fabrik2 --> http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21642 now I want to know how to do it in fabrik3
  3. recomp

happy birthday!!

happy birthday!!
  4. recomp

How to add table related data for custom list template? $this->_row->data->elementid_table_heading; or <?php echo $this->_row->data->{'00_table_heading'};?> not work ??? please, help me
  5. recomp

how to custom temlpates for Fabrik 3 ?

HI! How to add custom button to custom template: For filters in headings and for each row: Remove Add View pdf related data list related data form ???? ???
  6. recomp

fabrik 3 moved to github.com

great news!
  7. recomp

DataBase Connections

after the last full update from @github immediately as you wrote the message - 1 - can not change the defaults for the databases. 2 - does not remove the table. (Issue - not the selected rows) 3 - when a new table - the values ??do not appear in the drop-down list of existing tables of...
  8. recomp

DataBase Connections

I just updated via @github - all reported me problems have been fixed! Thank you very much!
  9. recomp

DataBase Connections

base database my site - "c6konkurs" when adding new database "c6konkursapp" from "connections" and do it by default, there is a 500 error: after install and activate "fabrik system plugin" there were errors : from "connections" and on start page Fabrik in administrator there is a error:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back