Search results

1. mostlyseven

How to : Javascript to set/unset checkboxes

Rob, Hugh, any ideas?
  2. mostlyseven

How to : Javascript to set/unset checkboxes

Hi Icollong, did you find a solution for the DBJoin? I have the same issue. KR Mostlyseven
  3. mostlyseven

How to set up Checkbox select ALL with a databasejoin?

Anybody got an Idea? :cool:
  4. mostlyseven

How to set up Checkbox select ALL with a databasejoin?

Hi All, Fabrikar 3.0.9 Joomla 2.5.9 Github update from 08 April 2014 I have a databasejoin element with checkboxes. Because their are so many checkboxes I want: 1) either that the the Databasejoin has a field with a checkbox "select all". see picture and then all the checkboxes will be...
  5. mostlyseven

Some of the form data not written in "table" or incorrect written in "list"

Thank you Hugh and Troester. I did work it out with the "If it's multiselect then it is not stored in your original table x but in an additional table x_reapeat_your-dbjoin-element." I combine the two tables and I get the all the data I need. Thank you for your help. Kind Regards, mostlyseven
  6. mostlyseven

Some of the form data not written in "table" or incorrect written in "list"

Dear All, Fabrikar 3.0.9 Joomla 2.5.9 Elements writable in list YES Something strange is happening with my fabrikar form. Don't get me wrong, the form is working fine. But FIRSTLY it does not write some data in the table on two occasions. Both which are a databasejoin. (wenn I look in...
  7. mostlyseven

Professional Developer required

Hi Hugh, I couldn't find the private message button. So I started a "Conversation" with you. Hope you got it. Kind regards, Sabine
  8. mostlyseven

Professional Developer required

We are looking for a professional developer who can create some solutions for our Fabrikar Form. Is there any special place to post? Thank you, Mostlyseven
  9. mostlyseven

The second date picker?s starting date is the value of the first date picker + 1

Hi Rob, Sorry but I took the code out because it was a Live site and it made a mistake in the form. I think it has something to do with the ajax validation. It loaded the ajax validation. but what happened was that people couldn't change the second date at all. it was stuck in the month. I...
  10. mostlyseven

The second date picker?s starting date is the value of the first date picker + 1

Hi Rob, the link for the form is: Freibleibende Anfrage | Urlaub am Faaker See It's in German :-) Anreise - N?chte - Abreise In Anreise element I put the code. Abreise should be changed the moment somebody picks a date in Anreise. Thank you for your help.
  11. mostlyseven

after form validation some elements can't be changed!

Hugh! I just updated to the latest Github 4a3a3a4 and the issue is gone! :) I don't know why? But it is resolved. Thank you How do I close this thread? or should I just delete it....
  12. mostlyseven

I have the site local, but will upload it now.
  13. mostlyseven

Hi Rob, it doesn't seem to work. I put your code in the first date under javascript / on change. Form is 1 // Alter formRef and endDate to match your form's id and the end date element's full name: var formRef = 'form_1'; var endDate = 'anfrage___abreise'; var end =...
  14. mostlyseven

after form validation some elements can't be changed!

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 Form template: templates above plus custom_css.php When the form gets validated and it gives an error, some elements can't be changed anymore (see picture). Eg: the first email can't be changed the second email yes. Eg: the name element can't be filled out anymore...
  15. mostlyseven

Rob or anybody? Do you have a ready made solution for my problem? Or can you do this as a commercial job? Or as part of the professional support? Thank you very much for your kind help. Mostlyseven
  16. mostlyseven

compare 2 emails in form NOT working, and 2 other problems...

:) thank you troester, That did the trick! I put the following php code: if ($data == JRequest::getVar('anfrage___email')) { return true; } else { return false; } PROBLEM 3) It does exactly that! The moment I work in the Group layout with more than one Column it returns when...
  17. mostlyseven

compare 2 emails in form NOT working, and 2 other problems...

1) I have 2 email addresses in my form that I want to be validated as being the same when inputting. Under the second email I use the following PHP code under PHP validation: if ("{anfrage__email}" == "{anfrage___email_best}" ) { return true; } else { return false; } under...
  18. mostlyseven

Hi All, I have 2 datepickers in a form. anfrage___ankunft "start date" anfrage___abreise "end date" they are both in the same group. I want when the start date is selected that on select of the end date this will have the value of the start date +1 Any ideas how to do this? javacript...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back