Search results

1. mostlyseven

How to set up Checkbox select ALL with a databasejoin?

Hi All, Fabrikar 3.0.9 Joomla 2.5.9 Github update from 08 April 2014 I have a databasejoin element with checkboxes. Because their are so many checkboxes I want: 1) either that the the Databasejoin has a field with a checkbox "select all". see picture and then all the checkboxes will be...
  2. mostlyseven

Some of the form data not written in "table" or incorrect written in "list"

Dear All, Fabrikar 3.0.9 Joomla 2.5.9 Elements writable in list YES Something strange is happening with my fabrikar form. Don't get me wrong, the form is working fine. But FIRSTLY it does not write some data in the table on two occasions. Both which are a databasejoin. (wenn I look in...
  3. mostlyseven

Professional Developer required

We are looking for a professional developer who can create some solutions for our Fabrikar Form. Is there any special place to post? Thank you, Mostlyseven
  4. mostlyseven

after form validation some elements can't be changed!

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 Form template: templates above plus custom_css.php When the form gets validated and it gives an error, some elements can't be changed anymore (see picture). Eg: the first email can't be changed the second email yes. Eg: the name element can't be filled out anymore...
  5. mostlyseven

compare 2 emails in form NOT working, and 2 other problems...

1) I have 2 email addresses in my form that I want to be validated as being the same when inputting. Under the second email I use the following PHP code under PHP validation: if ("{anfrage__email}" == "{anfrage___email_best}" ) { return true; } else { return false; } under...
  6. mostlyseven

The second date picker?s starting date is the value of the first date picker + 1

Hi All, I have 2 datepickers in a form. anfrage___ankunft "start date" anfrage___abreise "end date" they are both in the same group. I want when the start date is selected that on select of the end date this will have the value of the start date +1 Any ideas how to do this? javacript...
  7. mostlyseven

Code no longer working since I updated Fabrikar!

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrikar 3.0.6.3 with latest Github which seems to cause the problem. Hi all, I have a fabrikar form with a databasejoin. The databasejoin shows the categories from sobipro as selectboxes. In the form I have under email eval the following code: ******************* $chx =...
  8. mostlyseven

too many redirects when sef rewrite is on!

Dear all, On a live site I made a new form and this works when SEF is turned of. But the moment SEF is turned on it gives a "too many redirects". This only happens with the form from Fabrikar, everything else is working fine.... - I used admintools from akeeba but deinstalled it. - As I...
  9. mostlyseven

too many redirects when sef rewrite is on!

SEF not working for Fabrikar form. Too many redirects..... After I created a new form - no forms at all are working.... This works: index.php/de/zimmer-anfrage?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=7&Itemid=104&lang=de This doesn't: http://www.faakersee.net/index.php/de/anfrage-zimmer and gives...
  10. mostlyseven

javascript date picker

Anybody knows how to set The second date picker?s starting date is the value of the first date picker? Is there a javascript for that? my first datepicker is: anreise_raw Thank you, MostlySeven
  11. mostlyseven

cant change the style!

Cant change the style! I am trying this now the whole day. :mad: I am following your instructions under: http://www.fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Form_Templates Fabrik version: 3 Github version: 3.0.6.3-979 Template for Joomla: yootheme micasa 1) I copied the default template and made a...
  12. mostlyseven

Is this possible? country calling codes in phonenumber depending on chosen country

Dear All, I have seen a form where, depending on the chosen country automatically the right country calling code was taken over in the phone number field. Eg. chosen country "Netherlands". Tel.: +31 (after that the rest of the number could be added) I have a country drop down list - I could...
  13. mostlyseven

How to unserialize email from SobiPro database

Hi All, I am in the final stage of my website..... I just was testing my request form and got an error. I use a fabrikar form with a php code in the email to (eval). This code sends emails depending on the selection and uses the Emails from SOBIPRO database. However the email field of SobiPro...
  14. mostlyseven

ismail validation plugin is NOT available

ismail validation plugin is NOT available / Captcha element is not an option Hi all, Using fabrikar 3 Just updated to latest github: 3.0.5-509-g2f6a725. I activated all plugins But I still can't find the "ismail" validation. In fabrikar 2 it was called "is email". How is this plugin called...
  15. mostlyseven

Form code from Fabrik 2 NOT working in Fabrik 3.0.5

Hi, Because of problems with Sobipro in Joomla 1.5, I decided to update from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 and as a consequence I have to work with Fabrik 3. I deleted Fabrik 2 before I migrated to Joomla 2.5 and then installed the latest version including (just now) updated github...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back