Search results

1. tusa

DB/Lists - What is the right way?

I have this: Right now it is 3 db's. When you click at something i "manus" view, you'll get something in the view with "elementer" and when you click at something ing "elementer" you can se it in "element" The question is now, what is the right way to do this operation? "elementer" is a view...
  2. tusa

[SOLVED] 12 arguments are required, 2 given

Thank you for your help. A combination of more things, caused the error a variable not defined and then some problems caused by new php version. But now it works.
  3. tusa

Now I got rid of the counts problem. I get a implicit conversion error now: How can I find thatconversion error?
  4. tusa

I have now hardcoded the $output, then the error looks like this: Do you get anything usefull out of that?
  5. tusa

Someone knows more about code , that can help me, this is my calc element. // Get a db connection. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); // Create a new query object. $query = $db->getQuery(true); //Select all records from the nemmanus_elementer table where elementer_manus_id same as...
  6. tusa

And what could it be? It's after php8, if I downgrade to php7.4 no problem.
  7. tusa

It is Fabrik 3.10 Even if I use protostar as template
  8. tusa

It seems like it's the calculation field that I use... When using php8 or above there is a problem.
  9. tusa

Did'nt help updateing from github. Did'nt change anything change to joomla own template.
  10. tusa

When I downgrated to php7.4 it worked immediately.
  11. tusa

Yes @troester you're absolutely right! How to fix it, is'nt it possible to update 2 php8?
  12. tusa

I suddenly get this error? Have'nt done anything. best regards Tue
  13. tusa

calculation of time from row above?

One of the fields is a TIME field and the other is a CALC field, could that explain something?
  14. tusa

calculation of time from row above?

Sorry my bad, the right code is: return date("H:i:s", $resultSecs); But my problem is now that it returns 3 hours difference.
  15. tusa

View with 3 list

Now I got this to work jQuery(document).on('click', '.fabrik_row > td', function() { mytrid = jQuery(this).parents("tr").attr('id'); mychar = mytrid.lastIndexOf('_'); myid = mytrid.substring(mychar + 1); alert(myid)...
  16. tusa

View with 3 list

Yes, exactly.
  17. tusa

View with 3 list

That works indeed. Now I can fetch the row id. Then I need to do a filter or something, but how to? Do I have to make a function in list_1.js to send the row id and make a new select statement in ajax_user.php or can I somehow put it into my line {fabrik view= table id=7...
  18. tusa

View with 3 list

Note to self: remember to clear cache
  19. tusa

How to display Ajaxified List & Detail side by side

@sunnyjey how did you add click event? I'm struggyling with the same issue.
  20. tusa

[SOLVED] summing another table row

Stupid me! Found the reason... I learned something today! The databasejoin was pointing to an internalid field, only the label was text field with the title, but in the table it stores the id. The "where" clause works fine now :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back