Search results

1. alanstylez

Document Control

I just set up a test form/template/article as you described and it seems to have worked! My problem may have been with the Reference element... I was apparently using User ID as a reference. I will try to apply the fix to the important forms for version tracking, and I will let everybody know...
  2. alanstylez

Document Control

I did just update from GitHub earlier today. When you got it working on your site, did you add the com_content fields required by the list_article plugin as a group or individually? For example, what is the Title of the article that you created and how did you define it?
  3. alanstylez

Document Control

This still doesn't work. Help? Somebody? Please?
  4. alanstylez

Document Control

So, the article plugin still doesn't work. Can one of the Fabrik admins login to my site and figure out why? Warning: It's a little messy in there, but the most important form to apply this document control to is Registry - Client Registration...
  5. alanstylez

Document Control

Cool! Thanks, Rob! Testing now...
  6. alanstylez

Document Control

Yes, I want version control in my fabrik list entries, but the article plugin is not recognizing that the article created on form submission is a new version of the same form when the same person goes back to their form, makes a change, and submits it. Here's what I want: 1) User 1 -> Form 1...
  7. alanstylez

Document Control

P.S. - I still have /plugins/fabrik_form/fabrik2article, which I think is a vestigial feature of Fabrik 2.5 (since it is no longer on GitHub branch: joomla3). Should I remove this so that it doesn't interfere with /plugins/fabrik_form/article?
  8. alanstylez

Document Control

I guess I was so verbose because I wanted to make sure that my reasoning was right and that there isn't an easier way to manage version tracking than creating a article category, article template, fabrik_list/article plugin, and fabrik_form/article plugin for each form. I suppose there will be...
  9. alanstylez

Document Control

My company was recently audited and one of the issues that came up was in regards to 'document control'... i.e. the ability to track changes to forms, form submissions, etc. Now, in the case of company policy and procedures, which are written as Joomla content (articles), the version tracking...
  10. alanstylez

Solved.

Solved.
  11. alanstylez

SOLVED: Cannot add unknown element: new FbYesno

Yay! It worked! Thanks!
  12. alanstylez

So, I just solved this problem: '<link href="https://cortex.progenesafe.net/multisites/nuvacord/client-registration/health-history/details/315/101?format=html" rel="canonical">... Apparently I had accidently added an '!' before the 'a' on line 133 of my modified template index.php <a...
  13. alanstylez

Sorry, Super User and Access Administration Interface Permissions were both set to Inherited (Not Allowed) for usertype System Administration. I have changed that to Allowed (Allowed). Now I understand why you guys thought I didn't have Fabrik installed...
  14. alanstylez

So, why do none of the elements listed under /plugins/fabrik_element/ have /language/en-US? Could this be a problem here?
  15. alanstylez

So, I fixed the above 'Strict Standards' problem... turns out that Google (or Joomla) could have written their code better for the Google AdWords Conversion Tracker. Disabling this system plugin caused the warning to go away. I will have to resolve this later as I do use Google AdWords...
  16. alanstylez

P.S. - Global Configuration / System / Cache Settings / Cache * is set to 'OFF - Caching Disabled'
  17. alanstylez

Alright... new lead: After reading /components/com_fabrik/router.php, I realized that the rewrite conditions in my /.htaccess file may be incorrect or insufficient to generate .pdf's correctly. I tested this by trying to Export to CSV the Health History list, which gave me the error 'TypeError...
  18. alanstylez

I most definately have Fabrik installed at https://nuvacord.net and I have used it as my primary development tool since 1.5.22 was the most updated version of Joomla. That's right, I remember UPgrading to Joomla 1.6 and Fabrik v2. Furthermore, 'Rob_Fabrik' has been an administrator on my...
  19. alanstylez

Could you guys please take another look at the code for components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php, particularly between lines 650 and 1578 to see if there could be a variable falling through the cracks and preventing style sheets from loading? I got particularly suspicious about this code since I...
  20. alanstylez

BTW, simply adding the following lines to the end of httpdocs/templates/prostar/css/template.css did not fix the problem: #{$form} .icon-checkmark:before {content:'yes'} #{$form} .icon-remove:before {content:'no'}
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back