Search results

1. T

Joomla Search not working with Fabrik plugin

OK, I have many lists of CPU. One list of Intel CPU and one list of AMD CPU. When I search the term AMD, All values (Intel & AMD) are in the result. Any ideas ?
  2. T

yes thanks a lot. It works but I have again a problem. When I want to search a specific word or an other specific word, the list of results are identical ... I would like to know if there is a plugin which works with Finder. Any ideas ? Thanks a lot for your answers
  3. T

Hi all, I have again a big problem with Fabrik, particularly with the Joomla Search plugin. I have the last version of Joomla and Fabrik 3.0.8. 18 lists in fabrik and one link for each list in the main menu. I have installed the fabrik search plugin and when I want to search a specific...
  4. T

Record in database

Hi Same issue and I can't set this option to Yes. This settings is in database ?
  5. T

Comparison chart extension

Hi, Is there any solution for this thread ? I think it could be good to have this feature in fabrik ;) Thanks in advance for your answers Best regards
  6. T

any ideas ? Thx
  7. T

Hi, any ideas about this extension ? Thx in advance
  8. T

difference between form and detail view

ok thanks a lot for your answer. And to modify the type of tag where information are displayed ? Where can me modify this type of tag ?
  9. T

difference between form and detail view

Hi all, I've tried to make a lot of tables to have a higher speed for my need. Now it works fine. But when I go to form view of a product, I don't see the difference between the form view and the detail view. Another question, information in the database are displayed in an inputbox tag. Is...
  10. T

any ideas ?
  11. T

Hi all, I've tried but without success :( could you explain me how to do that ? Thx in advance.
  12. T

Thanks for your answer. I am a newbie in php. Could you explain me in details how to do ? Thanks in advance
  13. T

Fabrik too slow - too many records ?

I have tried this solution. It takes less time but when I have 8 lists, In fact, I will have 16 lists. Is there another solution ? If not, I will work with that thanks a lot
  14. T

any ideas ? :( I think with that, Fabrik could be one of the best component ;) because we could have a big comparison chart with detailed view ...
  15. T

Fabrik too slow - too many records ?

Hi all, I have a big problem with Fabrik and my tables/lists. Today, I have about 3500 records with 79 element per records in a list and to display it, Fabrik (or Joomla, or Apache ?) takes a very long time to display the 100 first records, without filters, and Joins, addins, etc ... I would...
  16. T

Hi all, I've posted a topic 2 years ago concerning a comparison chart but I've not enough data in my table to continue. Now, I'm working on my website Joomla migration (2.5.6 on a development server). For me, Fabrik is one of the best Joomla component. Today, I have about 3500 records in a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back