Search results

1. R

Limit characters in list view template

Hi there, I've just been making my first custom list view, its suprisingly easy! I've managed to bring in the fields I want however Im wondering if I can limit the number of characters shown in one of the fields. <?php echo $this->_row->data-> groups___GroupDesc ;?> I've also lost my...
  2. R

Form module not saving data

Hi guys, Got a bit of a weird one. Have created a list and associated form, all Im doing is recording an email address at the moment so nothing complex. It all works perfectly if I set up a menu item pointing to the form BUT I'm trying to setup a form module and am having some problems. It...
  3. R

Installing git update on local host

Hi all, Ok rookie question here - What's the best way to update my fabrik install on a local host? I just putting the zipped up files in my main directory but when I extracted them it didnt really work, it deleted a whole lot of other joomla files etc which I know realise in hindsight was...
  4. R

Bug Report - Success message problems

Hi guys, Bit of a bug report I had a form up and running successfully but when I tried to enter a success message for the form it went and stripped out the table name from the elements so now my form has no fields :( Also if I try and create an email plugin for the form I get some error...
  5. R

Oracle Connection in Fabrik 3

Hi all, I'd like to be able to access some oracle tables using fabrik 3. I see that someone managed to achieve this in fabrik 2 (see thread below) http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16799 I've tried to implement thisbut when I do the connections page in fabrik has some issues and...
  6. R

autocomplete bug & filter bug

Hi guys, Im having an autocomplete issue whereby the autocomplete only works when I click on the option with my mouse. When I see the option and use the keyboard and hit down and enter it doesnt work. It seems to be the same issues described in this thread...
  7. R

Element Icon

Hi guys, Im trying to display a link element as an icon but Im having some issues. Scenario is I have a table of mp3s, rather than showing the URL I'd like people to click on my .png file and then the mp3 pops up. Using a link element I've managed to get the static ico showing up but I now...
  8. R

Element resizing when applying filters

Hi guys, Loving the look of the new Fabrik for J1.7, everything looks really nice. 1 thing is bugging me though, a problem I had with Fabrik 2 but never bothered to enquire about, and Im sure its a deficiency in my Fabrik understanding. When I view a list in the front end, if I apply a filter...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back