Search results

1. R

Joomla 2.5 Beta 1 Upgrade fabrik error

Hi All Could any of you help on this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /home/fhlinux189/s/***************.co.uk/user/htdocs/Newsite/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 33 This occured on intalling the joomla 2.5 beta 1 upgrade package on my test...
  2. R

Can't get update_col plugin to work fully

Hi All, Please can you help on the update_col plugin. The plugin has been installed from the latest Git (cc2d52493d) on the 14/12/11. I can select the plugin from the tab on the list view, select which column i need to update and enter its new value, enter a button name and update...
  3. R

SQL query

Hi All, I have a query i would like to run on one of my fabrik tables and display the results from a menu item on the front page of the website. The query below works fine in myphpadmin. What would be the best way to achieve this using fabrik 3.? SELECT `name`, SUM(`points`) AS "Total" FROM...
  4. R

Table Column CSS

Hi All, Hope someone can tell me what i'm mising here. I'm currently running fabrik 2.1.1 on joomla 1.5.25 with no problems. I have set up a new 1.7 test site with the same table, layout etc. Some of the elements in the 1.5.25 setup use text-align: center; in the table column css which works...
  5. R

Please can you help on this error

Hi All, Please can you help with the warning below. Lastest Github version downloaded on 26/10/11. This is shown in both front and back end table views. Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (? at offset 6 in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back