Search results

1. A

Date condition in e-mail scheduled task

Hi, I need to send my scheduled e-mail only if current date is equal to one stored in the element "findings_tbl___due_date". Could you please suggest how to write the Condition statement? Thanks a lot.
  2. A

cron email plugin conditions

friendly bump
  3. A

cron email plugin conditions

Hi, I have the following elements: findings_tbl___finding_num (text) findings_tbl___due_date (date) findings_tbl___fb_sent (yes/no) findings_tbl___add_fb_req (yes/no) findings_tbl___status (dropdown) The condition for a cron email I need to setup is this: IF today is less than 7 days from...
  4. A

Cron job (gcalsync) working only from backend

Closed, Thanks
  5. A

Hi troester, it's working now. I repeated the update and it's ok. I probably did a bit of mess with the discover/install/enable process, before. Thanks for your time Cheers
  6. A

I've downloaded this file https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla3.zip and made the update as per this procedure http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ discover/install/enable has been done and everything results updated to 3.2, but there is no trace of the...
  7. A

Hi troester, this plugin is not installed at all. I recently updated from github and apparently it is not in the downloaded package (3.2)
  8. A

friendly bump
  9. A

Unfortunately not, in my case, at least. Hitting "Run" from backend it works, but apparently no frontend action triggers this plugin.
  10. A

tool tips not working on truncated field in list view

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/896fd905ffc9062f4906ec5ec53c41a5af56cd4a Seems ok now. Thanks guys.
  11. A

Doest it make any difference the fact that the site is installed locally on my hd?
  12. A

1. the plugin is published 2. I removed the Gcal login only for doing the pdf, but is there, otherwise it wouldn't work even from backend. About the UserID, it seems optional. Anyway, I even tried to put the logged user element in there, but nothing changes.
  13. A

Hi, as the title says, I'm trying to get the cron job (gcalsync) triggered from frontend, with no luck. From backend it perfectly works and the Google calendar is updated. No error in log table. My scheduled task setting page is attached My site is installed locally with XAMPP. Joomla is 3.3.3...
  14. A

Thanks troester. Do you mean that the behaviour "onclick" is normal? In the settings page it appears to me that this is supposed to be an "onhover" tool tip. Even because clicking on the truncated text that record will be opened and this is not always desirable. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  15. A

same problem here. template is J51_oxygen, j3.3.3 Fabrik 3.2. Same problem with Protostar. The tool tip appears only on click, not on mouse hover. Any hint? Thanks
  16. A

User Id instead of User Name

Hi, I'm trying to update a "log/history" field with the following js code in the text element 'action_taken', "on blur" : $('snags___history').value = $('snags___logged').get('value') + ' wrote: ' + $('snags___date_time_cal').get('value') + ': ' + $('snags___action_taken').get('value') + '\n '...
  17. A

Change a text field content depending on checkbox value

Hi, I have a checkbox named test_cb with only one suboption named 'test_on' and a text field named test. What I would like to obtain is to modify the text in the field 'test', depending on checkbox value. I wrote this javascript code for load and change: if ($('issues___test_cb').value ==...
  18. A

Dropdown user list from a certain group

SOLVED with WHERE {thistable}.`username` IN ( SELECT b6pny_users.username FROM b6pny_users, b6pny_user_usergroup_map WHERE b6pny_users.id = b6pny_user_usergroup_map.user_id AND b6pny_user_usergroup_map.group_id = 11) in the DATA-WHERE tab in the databasejoin element...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back