Search results

1. M

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (03-31-2021 00:00:00) at position 0

I am getting this error along with an Apache log error of: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/cmr/permits/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/collation.php on line 47 This occurs on the list view from the front-end and administrator...
  2. M

Fabrik error generated incorrect query for a MySQL view

I have a MySQL view that is made up of two fields: County, Permit Count. The Permit Count is a MySQL count() that gives me the count of permits by county, and the view is grouped by County and Ordered by Count. Fabrik creates the list connection without error, but when I try to view the data...
  3. M

Adding dbjoin element on custom form causes Type Error

Whenever I change a database join element from drop-down to auto-complete I get a type error thrown in the browser console: Uncaught TypeError: p is null getAutoCompleteLabelField http://localhost/cmr/permits/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.js:1022 e...
  4. M

Table Structure Changes

How do I get Fabrik to recognize the changes made to the table structure. Do I have to delete the list out of Fabrik and recreate everything? Thanks for your help!
  5. M

Automatically store Joomla user name in field

I am having trouble getting Fabrik to auto load the username into the table when creating and updating. It acts like the Eval is not executing. I have attached a jpg of the element. What am I overlooking? Thanks! Fabrik 3.8.1 Joomla 3.8.6
  6. M

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query

Here is the full error message I am receiving on the site side: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list ToDo: <br /><br /><pre>Table 'berrien_dev.Estim' doesn't exist</pre> ./components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:937 I have the ToDo list in the default Joomla database...
  7. M

Unable to save changes to a list form.

I recently installed Fabrik on a new site and have setup my first list. When I try to edit the new form that was auto-created, I am unable to get it to save. Both the Save and the Save & Close buttons do nothing. The original installation of Fabrik did have some difficulty in that it never...
  8. M

1064 Error and HTTP500 Error after upgrading to 3.6

After upgrading from Joomla 3.4 to 3.7.2 and then upgrading Fabrik from 3.3.4 to 3.6 I am encountering an error dialog box with the error of 1064. In the console I get the following error - GET http://www.bakfc.com/index.php/component/fabrik/details/1/8 500 (Internal Server Error) Any...
  9. M

Custom Detail Form using Link Element

I am currently using Fabrik 3.3.2, Joomla 3.4.2, and PHP 5.5.9. I am creating a custom detail form for viewing a record in a list. My problem is that the element that is using the "link" plugin is actually a string that looks something like this: {"label":"","link":"www.mywebsite.com"} I was...
  10. M

Custom URL not working consistently

I am trying to figure out why my site which has been working for over a year is now having problems. It has to do with a list with a custom url which takes the visitor to a Community Builder profile. The problem site can be found at http://www.baec.com/index.php/membershipdirectory You will...
  11. M

Custom Detail URL - Inconsistent Results

I am having difficulty resolving this issue. I have a list with a custom link to the detail that works... sometimes, but not at other times. Here is the custom url http://174.120.202.163/~baec/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&Itemid=523&user={vnjko_users___id} If you go to the...
  12. M

Lost CSS formatting on all Lists!

Somehow I have lost all formatting on all of my lists! I have not been doing any template work in Joomla or Fabrik but yet somehow my table grids and coloring are all gone. I have tried using other list templates but nothing seems to help. Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated! Here...
  13. M

Store row failed on update of record

I am receiving this error when I try to update a record from a form: Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `fab_time` SET `date_time`='2011-12-31...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back