Search results

1. X

[SOLVED]operator not supported for strings

Trying to use advanced search with an AND operator on a list, I get this error. When using only one filter,it works fine
  2. X

Error decoding JSON data: Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

This happens when trying to access a list. Already the latest update from github... Any ideas?
  3. X

[SOLVED]Another 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Hi all, latest Fabrik and Joomla I get You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lines LEFT JOIN `products` AS `products` ON `products`.`id` = `lines`.`p_id` LE' at line 2</pre> watch the part...
  4. X

Chrome error to fullcalendar viz

As soon as I updated joomla to 3.7.0 and all fabrik components to 3.6,google chrome does not show events on fullcalendar. All other browsers works fine
  5. X

InlineEdit Access Level Error?

In one of my Lists I have InlineEdit plugin enabled. Access Level of List - Relative Menu and Elements is set to Special. When a user with ACL Special tries to edit an element in list view through inlinedit, the element does not change it's value! It remains the same. The same user, if uses the...
  6. X

Date element in Advanced Search - How to select time?

I am using date element with "show time selector" turned to on. In form it's really working fine. So the date is stored as e.g. "2017-4-3 15:00" When using date element in advaced search though, I can only choose the date and not the time, so the data are populated in search field as the...
  7. X

Fullcalendar - JS error when searching date

I get the following error when using the advaced search on a list, which it's records are populating the fullcalendar. The element is date type TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null &nbsp;/life/media/system/js/calendar.js:1 it simple does not let me choose a date
  8. X

[SOLVED]FullCalendar Viz - Change Locale

Hello, how can I change the locale settings of fullcalendar viz, in order for the buttons etc to be in my site's default language? Thnks
  9. X

webcam application started from detail form

Hi all, I wonder if there is a way to enter in the details form, a button which when pressed,to launch a webcam application,in order to get a photo and upload it as an element to the specific record. Is there a way? Thanks
  10. X

Tip box size on form element

Hi, I wonder, is there a way to enlarge the tip popup box when mousing over an element in a form? I want the tip to include 7 words, but it only shows the first 3... Thnks
  11. X

custom_css.php gets overided?

Hi all, I am using a template called joomspirit 76. In template options it has an option to use bootstrap. If I don't have it enabled, then the fileupload element with ajax upload, does not work. If i have it enabled, then the element works fine. But i use the custom_css.php file in...
  12. X

Fileupload with Ajax upload is not working

I have a fileupload element in a form but when you press the button to start upload, nothing happens. Instead, window for choosing multiple files/icons opens just fine. I can upload just fine when viewing form from backend Latest Github, J 3.2.1 Form is locate on...
  13. X

Invalid form message in pre-filter

When trying to set up the pre-filter on one of my lists, as explained in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pre-filters/ in the last section where a user can see only the records he/she created, i get "invalid form" message error from the webpage. When i created the element with...
  14. X

Github update causes

I am using both a Linux and a Windows server. In both servers i have the same sites for testing purposes. In one specific site when i upgrade from Github, IN BOTH SERVERS, i get HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error). In all other sites, update works fine in both servers. What may be wrong on...
  15. X

Joomla 2.5.6 and latest github update, no access to frontend!

Is there a known bug with Joomla 2.5.6 and the latest github update? As soon as i update from Github i get HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) in the frontend! Backend works fine!! Please help!! Edit: Just tried it and with Joomla 2.5.2, latest update gives error in frontend! Is there a problem???
  16. X

Small guide-instructions on Github

Despite the fact that Github's guides are quite good and the fact that i had troubles setting up my account on committing changes, i would like to write some details about the all process. If in any case I make any mistake, please correct it. Also, if u fell that this is useful have a link at...
  17. X

date calendar cannot open in advanced search in chrome

As the tile expalins, when I choose a date element in the advanced search, although the little icon for the calendar appears next to the vlaue field, when pressing on it, it dows nothing. All this in chrome, both in linux and windows. In addition, it works on firefox. Can someone confirm it?
  18. X

How to create search form?

Hello, I have a list that refers to payments, having as elemenets 1.Day of payment 2.Name of client 3.Amount I created a form and a group(not linked to this list) which has 3 elements. 1.Start date 2. End date 3. Name I connected this form to a menu item and when i press it it gives this...
  19. X

github pull request problem

I.ve been trying to create a pull request in Github in order to submit some changes in an language file but I keep getting the error Oops! The Fabrik:master branch is already up-to-date with xtrgeo:master ? maybe you want to try something else? It is already complicated to submit changes and...
  20. X

Sum of calculated filed

I do have a calculated filed that is working fine. It has ajax calculation on. The problem is that having enabled the sum for this element, i have no result, but i only get a zero(0). Can we make calculations on calculated filed?Is it possible to insert the value of the calculated filed in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back