Search results

1. D

Spinning Ajax wheel when changing filter or number of records

Scenario: List Ajaxify on Ajaxify links on filter on Change filter on front end, and form goes opaque, and spinning ajax wheel appears until form is refreshed.
  2. D

Additional DB Connections fail

It seems that any database connection other than the one generated at installation will not work. I have added a db that passes the connection test, yet on the list data tab, no tables are displayed. Attempting to add a table returns a 500 error. D
  3. D

PHP Field Validation with Replace

I seem to have exhausted my attempts to get this to work, so it's either a bug, or I need to try 1 more thing... :) I'm wanting to set a field to a given value without data entry. So - Validation = php condition = "return true;" PHP code = "$return =3;return 3;" - for testing...
  4. D

New form fails validation

If I've missed documentation on this, I apologize. It seems that validations are performed when a form is loaded, therefore immediately generates a "failed Validation" message. This appears counter intuitive, and validation only on submit (or when field loses focus if Ajax) seems to make...
  5. D

Form not reloading after submit

I'm sure its my method that's at fault here... I have form on a page via either a content plugin call, a module, or a menu link. Add new item, press submit - all is fine, record saved, and form resets and looks like it's ready for next item - except that defaults have not been filled in...
  6. D

Slimbox Not Found errors

When I save a form which has been called via the content plugin, I get 5 "slimbox scan:ReferenceError: Slimbox is not defined" errors. When I run the same from via a Fabrik Menu Form - no errors. Via Google Chrome console, Slimbox is called & found. Doesn't seem to hurt anything....
  7. D

TypeErrors on floating link buttons

Custom links work fine when buttons are inline. When switched to inline, clicking them throws the following error. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getActiveRow' of undefined Many thanks David
  8. D

Custom popup forms not closing on submit

After submitting a custom form, it opens the originating form in the popup. My desired behavior is the same as the standard popups - That is the window would close. I've tried various tricks with redirect, but to no avail DvT BTW _ Happy New Year!!!
  9. D

Button Plugin

I may be missing something, but I cannot get this to function. I expected to have an inline customer button on which I could specify php or JScript - is this a fair expectation? First, there are no options for this plugin - is this normal? Second, when the list runs, I get a SQL error...
  10. D

Funky behavior on Save and Delete on Content Plugin

View - Form. On Save: Success message appears in Browser popup, rather than in the J system message div When running same form as a menu link, message appears in message div. View - List. On Delete: even though a check box is checked, a browser popup will appear saying to Select...
  11. D

Refreshing a visualization

No sure if this falls under Fabrik issues or a bozo JQuery question, but we'll see. I want to have a small bar chart showing progress on certain data entry tasks on a form. I've placed the chart in a div called UVO_CHART. <div id="uvo_chart" style="display:none" > {fabrik...
  12. D

Updating views without refresh

Here's the case. JDoc with 2 Fabrik content plugin statements - 1 displaying a list view, and the other showing a form of the same table. I want to dynamically populate the list as the user adds items into the form. Is there an elegant way of updating the list view when the submit button...
  13. D

Change of list column display using Ajax add link

I have the list view shown here. I have Ajaxify Links and Form enabled, using standard ADD form. After adding item, a new item, the modal box disappears, and the new record is added to the list, but the values in the first column are replaced with the EDIT links, as shown below. David
  14. D

Ajax custom links

First off, thanks guys for fixing the issue I reported with Ajax links not obeying custom link instructions. Awesome! This has allowed me to drill into another issue. If I have 2 lists, each with different custom forms, and ajaxify links enabled, then clicking any item brings up every...
  15. D

embedding fabrik content does not seem to work

I use {fabrik view=list id=26} in an article, and that text is displayed in the frontend Running version of fabrik 3.x as at December 15 All fabrik plugins are enabled.
  16. D

Group template

Text entered in Template field on List Grouping does not appear on list view. - I'm assuming it should appear on the same row as the expand/collapse icon?
  17. D

Custom Edit & Deltail URL not working on AJXIFY links

On List Details. Overwriting the default url for Edit and Detail views works correctly if the Ajaxify Links is disabled (display custom form in new window), however if Ajaxify is enabled, the popup window shows the default from. D
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back