Search results

1. P

Times in different element summing

I Hugh , I tried everything ,but not became a format like : 12-05-17 or 06-10-22. Became a random date number in format : 23.07.2016. or 11.04.2014. I put whole code , what you wrote me ,and change the name of datefield1 and datefield2.What is wrong . Did I miss something. // get...
  2. P

Hugh , Did I filled this up corectly ?
  3. P

I put that all in second calc element , rename date1 and date2 , add the code from first calc element(date2) but still nothing. Showing not the summ in format 00-00-00.Show something like the random date in format for.ex. 23.04.2016. Code in first calc element is still there,I rename it in ...
  4. P

No , I really want summing that two "string " , and don't now how.
  5. P

Hi, In a form and table I have a simple field showing Y-M-D time ( 12-06-27 -forexample), and a calc element showing another Y-M-D time (14-11-29 for example). I need in third (calc ) element ,summing those two times looks like a : 12-06-27 + 14-11-29 = 27-06-26 summ in third element...
  6. P

Cascading dropdown problem

I'm joking with that ",but I must work" .Question is not for commercial purpose. Anyway thanks!
  7. P

Cascading dropdown problem

Hi! I made one extra group (objekt's) , and join it with it's element in one form which have it's own group (contract's) and element's.Group "objekt's" has own parent_id.Turned on "merge rows", and tried connect with data in one another table , but cascading dropdown with element in joined group...
  8. P

User can editing menu item

I think of menu item. Can I from front-end ,access menu-item manager (not whole admin back-and) and editing menu item.
  9. P

Hide checkboxes in "Show-hide column" feature

Is it possible to hide checkboxes (or colapse) in show-hide column feature option.I print list from browser and no need checkboxes when printing. Thanks!
  10. P

GitHub

Thanks. Saw -Download .zip- from the right side.
  11. P

Is it possible somehow,or not. Thanks.
  12. P

How can I set, that user can editing menu item (options / show in list ),but, only editing menu item ; not access the back-end.Is it possible and how. Many thanks for your help!
  13. P

GitHub

that GitHub... Is this a newest FABRIK code ? and how can I download it ?... or this is only for copy - past new code Thanks!
  14. P

Date ends

Thanks
  15. P

Date ends

BRAVO poni !
  16. P

Date ends

The Answer is : And -- Date elements -- (condition) Less than or equals -- (value) NOW() + INTERVAL 2 WEEK -- (type) no quotes
  17. P

Date ends

Nothing yet!
  18. P

Date ends

Does anybody now.
  19. P

Join group in list

I made a group(repeatable), and join to one list form.That list form I joined to another list form,and can not see repeatable group. Why ???
  20. P

Date ends

Hallo! I have a trouble with date prefilter.I have a date ,which ends (for example) in 27.12.2015.How can I set prefilter, that show me that row 15 days (or two weeks) earlier - 13.12.2015. Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back