Search results

1. M

Form Plugon onLoad: Change Dropdown Default-Value

works...as soon as I used the correct (case-sensitive) element-name: $formModel->data['ww3fab_form01___country'] ='AT'; Thanks for pointing me there!
  2. M

Form Plugon onLoad: Change Dropdown Default-Value

I use an onLoad-Script to change some default-values in a form. assigning a string works perfectly: $formModel->data['ww3fab_form01___textvalue']='example'; but how do I change the default-value for a dropdown-field? I tried to set the raw-Value...but this doesn't work...
  3. M

FormModel: How can I change a display-element

Hi there, I use a Form-PHP-Plugin (event: onLoad) to set some presets for field-elements: $formModel->data['mytable___informationText']='This is a Test-Content'; This works perfectly...but how can I access the FormModel to change the value (the text) of a display-element? Thanks in advance matthias
  4. M

databasejoin - element: Concat-Label does not work

@troester: I upgraded from a rather old version 3.5.x Yes, I do have more than one join. I used ww3_content.title and ww3_content_0.title; this seems not to work after the upgrade. I doublechecked all database-join-element and replaced everything to {thistable}.fieldname - now everything works...
  5. M

databasejoin - element: Concat-Label does not work

After upgrading to 3.8.1 all databasejoin-elements with a concat-label do not work anymore. I do a database-join to #__content - table (as seen in Screenshot 1); even a concat-label with a single element (ww3_content.title) shows an error Unknown column '#__content.title' in 'where clause'...
  6. M

Filter-PopUp does not open after Upgrade to 3.8.1

Works perfectly - thanks!
  7. M

Filter-PopUp does not open after Upgrade to 3.8.1

just upgraded to 3.8.1. Filtering lists works fine with "filters=above". Setting list>Filter>Filters to "PopUp" shows the "Filter-Button" in List-View, but this button does not open any pop-up! Thanks in advance for any help mhelm
  8. M

Issues with filterin in a list

friendly bump...
  9. M

friendly bump...
  10. M

I use the latest fabrik-github-upgrade on Joomla 3.3.6 When filtering a list in standard-mode (non-ajax) I get an error if I move to any page of the list (but not the first) click to see the detail-view click the browser-back-button This is already described here...
  11. M

rendet list-plugin-buttons as dropdown

That was easy ;-) Thanks - exactly what I was looking for!
  12. M

rendet list-plugin-buttons as dropdown

I'm using F3.1 on a J3.2.3 environment. In a Fabrik-list I use the standard bootstrap-template. Since I have a lot of list-plugins I see a lot of buttons next to each row which doesn't look very nice. How canI render the buttons e.g. as a dropdown-menu? Thanks -mhelm-
  13. M

lightbox navigation not working

Hi rob, thanks a lot - works like a charm. IMHO can this be included in the joomla3 - branch. mhelm
  14. M

lightbox navigation not working

Hi there, I'm currently updating a J2.5/F3.0 site to J3.2/F3.1 I got most things to work correctly, but I'm a bit in trouble with the lightbox. Since I have several images in a record I want to navigate between those in the lightbox (PREV/NEXT) buttons as seen here...
  15. M

How to display an element visible in detail-view only (not in form-view)

Hi troester, Fabrik 3.1 really has this feature? I use F3.1RC2 at a different site and couldn't find any Access-options different from F3.0 in the element-Acccess-options. (F3.1rc2 github from dec.2013). For the css-approach: You can see an example-from here...
  16. M

Not sure how to solve this. I used the following code in custom_css.php (just for testing your solution): #form_$c #tblname___elementname { display: none; } #details_$c #tblname___elementname_ro { font-weight: bold; } This affects the element-content, but not the element-label -...
  17. M

I use a list with several elements. One of these elements should be visible in list-view, but not in form or detail view. I do this by setting the element to "hidden", "show in list=yes" and "Access List view to PUBLIC)- everything works as expected Another element should be shown in formview...
  18. M

group by "partly collapsed"

I'm displaying a list in the footer of a form by using a footer text like this: {fabrik view=list id=99 resetfilter=1 tbl_name___fieldID=123} In the list #99 I defined a GROUP by group_fld and set "Start collapsed" to "NO" - this works as expected, all groups are expanded. Lets say I have 4...
  19. M

JOIN with multiple (and placeholder) Keys

Hi rob, unfortunately that's not an option: I need to show (and filter by) the field in the list view. Since the calc-field shows different results depending on the logged-in user ("my bonus") I can't save it through the form-processing :-(
  20. M

JOIN with multiple (and placeholder) Keys

Hi troester, thanks for pointing me there: Calc-element does the job. But is there a different (more "database-driven", something like my "JOIN-approach") solution to this problem? As long as only 10 or 20 records are shown the calc-element is fine - but filtering on the calc-element with lots...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back