Search results

1. M

Form Plugon onLoad: Change Dropdown Default-Value

I use an onLoad-Script to change some default-values in a form. assigning a string works perfectly: $formModel->data['ww3fab_form01___textvalue']='example'; but how do I change the default-value for a dropdown-field? I tried to set the raw-Value...but this doesn't work...
  2. M

FormModel: How can I change a display-element

Hi there, I use a Form-PHP-Plugin (event: onLoad) to set some presets for field-elements: $formModel->data['mytable___informationText']='This is a Test-Content'; This works perfectly...but how can I access the FormModel to change the value (the text) of a display-element? Thanks in advance matthias
  3. M

databasejoin - element: Concat-Label does not work

After upgrading to 3.8.1 all databasejoin-elements with a concat-label do not work anymore. I do a database-join to #__content - table (as seen in Screenshot 1); even a concat-label with a single element (ww3_content.title) shows an error Unknown column '#__content.title' in 'where clause'...
  4. M

Filter-PopUp does not open after Upgrade to 3.8.1

just upgraded to 3.8.1. Filtering lists works fine with "filters=above". Setting list>Filter>Filters to "PopUp" shows the "Filter-Button" in List-View, but this button does not open any pop-up! Thanks in advance for any help mhelm
  5. M

Issues with filterin in a list

I use the latest fabrik-github-upgrade on Joomla 3.3.6 When filtering a list in standard-mode (non-ajax) I get an error if I move to any page of the list (but not the first) click to see the detail-view click the browser-back-button This is already described here...
  6. M

rendet list-plugin-buttons as dropdown

I'm using F3.1 on a J3.2.3 environment. In a Fabrik-list I use the standard bootstrap-template. Since I have a lot of list-plugins I see a lot of buttons next to each row which doesn't look very nice. How canI render the buttons e.g. as a dropdown-menu? Thanks -mhelm-
  7. M

lightbox navigation not working

Hi there, I'm currently updating a J2.5/F3.0 site to J3.2/F3.1 I got most things to work correctly, but I'm a bit in trouble with the lightbox. Since I have several images in a record I want to navigate between those in the lightbox (PREV/NEXT) buttons as seen here...
  8. M

How to display an element visible in detail-view only (not in form-view)

I use a list with several elements. One of these elements should be visible in list-view, but not in form or detail view. I do this by setting the element to "hidden", "show in list=yes" and "Access List view to PUBLIC)- everything works as expected Another element should be shown in formview...
  9. M

group by "partly collapsed"

I'm displaying a list in the footer of a form by using a footer text like this: {fabrik view=list id=99 resetfilter=1 tbl_name___fieldID=123} In the list #99 I defined a GROUP by group_fld and set "Start collapsed" to "NO" - this works as expected, all groups are expanded. Lets say I have 4...
  10. M

JOIN with multiple (and placeholder) Keys

Im currently applying a bonus-system to a website. Given two tables: bonus_base (id, date_time, bonusname) sample-data: id date_time bonusname 1 2013-11-30 Small Bonus 2 2013-11-30 Big One! and bonus_users (id, date_time, bonusid_fk, userid) sample-data: id date_time bonusid_fk userid...
  11. M

php-list-plugin limitid to current users records

In a list I have a user-element which is auto-filled with the id of the user who creates the record. In this list I want to use a php-plugin that can be executed by the user - but only for "his own" records (where "list.userid = currentuser"). I can limit the php-plugin to special access-groups...
  12. M

decimal-point in googlemap-plugin

In the field-element I can specify a special a thousand-separator and decimal-point to enable german notation (e.g. "100,50" instead of "100.50"). I need this kind of option in the googlemap-element: Here I enabled the "Show Decimal lat/lng fields"-option so I can enter "51,45? N" instead of...
  13. M

Fabrik List Module: element placeholder not rendered

I use the Fabrik List Module and want to show an elemet-tip-text. In the tip-text the elements placeholders (e.g. {tbl_trackdoc___TrackDocCounter} ) are not rendered - they are displayed as plain text. Thanks for help. mhelm
  14. M

googlemap-viz: image in bubbletext not shown

After the latest github-update the bubbletext of the map-visualization does not show images: The text {tbl_trackdoc___img01} is rendered as the image-path (e.g. "/43/photo_4.JPG") - before the github-update the image itself was shown. You can try it here...
  15. M

html in element-tiptext not rendered in map-bubbletext

I use a tiptext with some html for an element. While the tiptext is displayed properly in the list- and detailview it is not in the bubbletext of the map-visualization: The html-entities are displayed as plain text (<BR /> ...) Can I stop the tiptext from beeing displayed in visualizations (I...
  16. M

Publishing->Access of visualization does not save

If I set the access-level of a visualization (testet with map and coverflow) to something different than "Public" click on save it's always beeing reset to the default value. Fabrik seems to choose the first accesslevel (ordered by ORDER) - not the selected one.
  17. M

Error in listfilter.php when filtering

since the last github-update (today) I get the error Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in ...../components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php on line 1177 This happens in the frontend as well as in the joomla-backend when filtering the list.
  18. M

Tip Text does not render placeholders anymore

I use fabrik-placeholders like {table___field} along with some HTML in the elements tip-text. This used to work fine until one of the latest github-updates...now the HTML is still beeing rendered properly, but the placeholders are not. Instead of e.g. "5 is the value" is "{table___field} is the...
  19. M

JComments: bug in comment-plugin

I've been using the comment-plugin in for a while and it worked perfectly well (J2.5 with F3.0). Since the last GitHub-Update occurs the bug Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in [myserver]/plugins/fabrik_form/comment/comment.php on line 1012 when opening the form view...
  20. M

List PHP-Plugin with limited access

Hi there, I use a php-script as a list-plugin (so the script can be called in the frontend by selecting the button at the desired record) and want to limit access to this button to a special Access-Level (e.g. "Registered"). Is there a way to customize this in the list-settings or maybe a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back