Search results

1. P

Double Result on Count Element Calculation

Hello Why result of count element calculation is double result like this screenshoot, how to fix this. I use the drop down element with count calculation. is this a bug?
  2. P

How to calculation joined repeat group ??

Hello I use joomla 2.5.8 Fabrik 3.0.7 How to calculation average in joined repeat group ?? and how if average one of the elements is empty? This is an illustration of his tables : students : id, name , id_tes (joined repeat group) test_results: id, student_id, test1, test2, test3, average...
  3. P

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in

"Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/xxx/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2758". I got this message when edit table in frontend that have a database join element and use inlineEdit. This only hapen...
  4. P

When edit joined table value not shown in form joined table

Environment: -Joomla 2.5.7 -Fabrik 3.0.7 with latest GitHub Update -Chrome Issue: -After applying latest GitHub update I Make joined table and when I edit joined table value not shown in form joined table ?? how to fix this??
  5. P

Birthday Element go Blank

Hello Master, I use fabrik 3.0.6.3 and brithday plugin 3.0.6.3 I use birthday plugin in my list and when I add the data by click add botton and web page go blank?? even frontend or backend. how to fix this??? this is screenshot:
  6. P

Calculation element Count record with multiple value

Hello Master All, I have list that have column L/P (SEX). My questions : how to count record that value are male and female. Ex result: Male : 19. Female : 20. Because count value record only one in each element ... sorry for my english... help me pleae ... thank you.. :) This is my...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back