Search results

1. T

Problem with fabrik redirect plugin

Hello, in my form i have added a redirect plugin with this placeholder: {richieste___pdf_lista} pdf_lista is a calc element that generate a link for download a pdf file. The problem is that when in my form i click on submit button, the popup with pdf appear for the download but the page of...
  2. T

Conditional/validation LINK list plugin

Fantastic, it work :) I just put placeholder {richieste___modificato2} in fabrik list plugin. Now in the form i have added a redirect plugin with placeholder {richieste___modificato2}, and on submit button a popup is appear with the correct pdf. The problem is that tha page non return on the...
  3. T

Hi lousyfool, thank you. I have created a calc element and i put this php code: if('{richieste___azienda}' == 'AAA'){return '<a href="http://192.168.170.60/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=4&rowid={rowid}&Itemid=147&layout=PDF_AAA&format='.'.pdf" target="_blank">Scarica...
  4. T

Hello to all, i have created n.2 button in my list, with link plugin. The problem is that i want show only 1 button for each rows in my list. Example: in my list i have a element dropdown named "pippo" that contains two value "a" and "b". I have created a custom link for the value "a" and "b"...
  5. T

Help to hide dropdown arrow icon in pdf outuput

Thank you troester. This pdf is generated in the fabrik form, on submit button. I have do this: 1. I have created two pdf folder in \components\com_fabrik\views\form\tmpl\ named "pdf1" and "pdf2" and i customize the pdf template with a background image,element position etc... 2. I have put a...
  6. T

Help to hide dropdown arrow icon in pdf outuput

Hello, in my pdf output the dropdown element are rendered with a icon (arrow) with greyed backgroud color (see the attachment) I would like to know if i can hide this graphical icon, i want only the text on my pdf. How you can see, i have also other graphical elements printed on the pdf. I...
  7. T

Inline edit plugin bugs

maybe... friendly bump
  8. T

Inline edit plugin bugs

I can reproduce this issue: the problem is present if the list contain one ore more database join element. On a list with field,textarea and other elements i can use "inlineEdit plugin" without problems.
  9. T

Inline edit plugin bugs

Hello, When I edit an elements in my table using the inline edit, after a reflesh of the browser it clears other elements in the same row. I tried with last Crome,Firefox and IE I have the last joomla 3.2 with protostar default template and the last fabrik version with Github update. My...
  10. T

DB join not show all characters in the list view

Thank you troester. I have i textarea with truncation disabled. Any suggestions?
  11. T

DB join not show all characters in the list view

Hello, I have last fabrik 3.1rc2 and joomla 3.2.1 In my list view i have a database join element. The problem is that i can't see all characters of this field, for see all i have to click on details icon How i can see all words in this db join element?
  12. T

Fusioncharts: render as image

Hello, thanks for your message! For static charts and withouth fabrik i have successful export my charts as image. I have see this tutorial from fusioncharts website: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/FirstChart/ExportChart.html and here...
  13. T

Fusioncharts: render as image

Hello, i have installed Fusioncharts plugin and all works fine, it's nice plugin :) All my charts are rendered in flash. My question is: Can i render my charts as image (.img,.png...)? I would like to include and load my charts in a image gallery on my site. thanks in advance
  14. T

Fusioncharts fullscreen mode?

Hello, i have installed fusioncharts plugin. I would like to know if is possible to view all carts in fullscreen mode. I have many column in my charts, so i need more space for view all elements of the chart Please help me, thanks!
  15. T

Fusioncharts limt x-axis to 10

Thank you troester, all works fine! Have a nice day :)
  16. T

Can anyone help me please?
  17. T

Hello, i have installed the fabrik visualization plugin "fusioncharts". All works fine, but i see only n.10 x-axis value. I have n. 47 x-axis elements Ho i can increase the max number of field for x-axis? Please help me, thanks
  18. T

cascadingdropdown update all "old" value

Hello, First sorry for my english. i have n.3 tables and cascadingdropdown works fine. But if i change a value in one of this table, all data already recorded (old) are been update with the new value. I would like that when i change a value in one of this table, the new value will be valid...
  19. T

DateTime error 500

All works fine!!! sales2010 Thank you very much!
  20. T

DateTime error 500

i have this format in date element: %d/%m/%Y I have joomla 2.5.7 Fabrik 3.0.6 and last github files
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back