Search results

1. W

Fabrik 3 content plugin in article error

Hi I'm using Fabrik 3.06 and Joomla 2.5.6. When I use the content plugin in an article {fabrik view=form id=18 row=1} I get the following errors depending on browser. Chrome: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Firefox: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character IE9: [object Error]...
  2. W

Cascadingdropdown in Fabrik 3

Hi I registered for Bronze support so I could get this plugin - have watched the tutorial which is for Fabrik 2 and can't figure out how to setup a cascading dropdown in Fabrik 3. Have searched for documentation with no luck. Is there a tutorial or detailed step by step documentation on how...
  3. W

Github updates breaks IE9 list layout

Hi I just installed the latest github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-983-g682fa28) and now the table layout in IE9 displaces the filter box off the right side of the screen -see screenshot I've tried the default beez2 and beez5 templates but same thing. Suggestions? I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and...
  4. W

Radio button label and heading label

New user here - trying to use element value from another table as radio button label and heading label. Tried placeholder but won't work. Can this be done?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back