Search results

1. X

Fabrik date element 3.1b don't work

Hey, Are you aware that the date element in github don't displays the calendar? Version from this same morning (perhaps some js missing?) regards Edit: Detailing the bug detected. PHP Built On Darwin imac-de-pere-castanyer-sarda.local 12.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 12.2.0: Sat Aug 25...
  2. X

Can't access to the email plugin after update from joomla update manager

Joomla 2.5.8, fabrik 3.0.6.3, plugins gittup. I update the plugins that says update manager than need an update. After this: My email plugin configuration is gone and I can't make a new one. I can't create a new form, and I can't access to email plugin in the form. Any hints? (the new...
  3. X

Hide conditional fields first page load

Hi all, First to say that I'm new to fabrik. Second that it's a huge component, congrats all involved. And now my lack of experience. If you look at this form: form based on a radial choice And you change the value of the field: "Tipus missatge" you'll see the fields hide when you choose...
  4. X

Email plugin says email sent but never arrives

Hi all. First I'm new to fabrik...and found it easy and powerful. Congrats. But I'm having a weird critical thing: The mail never arrives, however the message in frontend says it has been sent. I'm using a simple contact form with recaptcha in joomla 2.5.x and fabrik 3.06 from github...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back