Search results

1. D

timezone in fullcalendar

Hello, I am using fullcalendar in the visualization calendar view. The problem is that the time in the calendar is viewed with +2 houre. My timezone is Europe/Amsterdam. At the options in fullcalendar I filled in {"timezone": "UTC"} but this doen't help. The time in the calendar is also +2 houre.
  2. D

add group only

Hello, i have a form with master detail. In the detail form I only want to add a new group. Now I also see the existing records. How do I do this ?
  3. D

hover row

Hello, I am using Fabrik 3.9.1 with joomla 3.9.24. When I have a table in the list I want to hover a row with the color red. How to do this ? I think that I have to fill in somewehere a css code. But I don't know where.
  4. D

Hide group if empty

Hello, In my list detail view I want to hide joined groups that are empty. To do this I filled in "Hide if no suitable elements" in the tab layout on groups. This doesn't have effect.
  5. D

Hiding empty fields in details view

Hello, In my detail form I want to hide empty fields. How can I do this ? I am using Fabrik 3.9.2
  6. D

code in view doesn't work

Hello, I have an article in joomla to make a iDeal payment. This works fine: <p>{ccideal title="iDEAL" amount_by_user amount_text="Kies bedrag:" paymentid="pastoraat 31-5-2020" paymentid_text="Collectedoel" submit_button="Betalen" }</p> When I add this code i a mysql view in fabrik I see the...
  7. D

500 default template not found

I am using a menu to show the visualization of a calendar in fabrik 3.9. When I try to view the calendar I got the message: 500 default template not found.
  8. D

no markers shown

I have a google map but there are no markers shown. This is the message on Console: This site overrides Array.from() with an implementation that doesn't support iterables, which could cause Google Maps JavaScript API v3 to not work correctly. What is wrong ?
  9. D

update to joomla 3.7

Hello I just updated my website to joomla 3.7 and on the backend I got this message: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/mnt/web011/d1/90/XXXXXXX/htdocs/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php" at line 22. On the frontend I got this message...
  10. D

wysiwyg editor [solved]

Hello, I am using Fabrik 3.1 and joomla 3.3.1. I have a textarea field but it didnt show my JCE texteditor if I want to edit the field. (see my attachement) When I use articles in Joomla my JCE texteditor is working good. How can I solve this ?
  11. D

template

Hello, I have a problem with my template. On my website I didn't see the right template. In the attachement you see a screenshot of my site. How do I solve this. When I see it in list in my administator account it shows the right default template.
  12. D

number of records in the list

hello, who knows how to delete the list with number of records in the listpage ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back