Search results

1. R

Google Maps Links

Perfect and Thanks, with another post I was install the plug-in. Now, I am try to make the link, but I dont have a good work. Do you can help to me with the write the link info? I like to copy the entry cordenadas of the user to make show the link on the list. thanks.
  2. R

Google Maps Links

Thanks man. I am running J 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.5.2 and I don?t find the calculation element to this version. I can use it: http://fabrikar.com/downloads/details/36/276 thanks
  3. R

Google Maps Links

Thank you. and sorry, I dont know how do it. this is my gruoup of elements of the form where is the googlemaps (form "escuela) and here I try to do a new element, but I dont know what type of element, and where write the calculation :( do you can help to me with a picture...
  4. R

Google Maps Links

Hello, I like to khow how can do it: when show the list in front end, how can do to not show the img of the maps or the N15?30?45" W88?1?5" . I like to show a link to new target and open the Google Maps? how can do it. thanks for all, the is my first time and sorry for my English
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back