Search results

1. N

Move edit column on lists

Right now the edit column is on the right hand site of the table when you view your lists. Is there anyway to get this to the left hand instead? Id like to be able to quickly edit or view without having to scroll all the way over to the right for large entries.
  2. N

Conditional Mailing List

thanks! If you know how to write it, id appreciate it. If not, atleast I have a start
  3. N

Placeholder for actual link to created record

i understand that, but I'm looking to add a link specifically to the new entry. I was refering to placeholders since it seemed that you can use them to add data from the tables, so my thinking would be that maybe a place holder exists for the entire table/list
  4. N

Placeholder for actual link to created record

Sorry for all the posts, just really excited and making alot of progress on a project im working on! Is it possible in the email template the use a placeholder that would link a person to the actual record created for submitted forms? Right now its great to send an email to a user with the...
  5. N

Conditional Mailing List

Ive created a form to report safety deficiencies. I want to be able to email the results of said form to specific people. However, I want the people to be emailed based on the department selected in the form. So for example: if Department 1 is selected, persons A,B,C get an email if...
  6. N

Creating lists with pre-exisiting joomla tables

ive been playing with the dbjoin but havent had any luck accomplishing this.
  7. N

Im using custom fields through community builders. Adding stuff like specific training on various equipment, contact information, emergency contact, etc... I want to be able to generate lists based on queries of certain training. Example: I want to search for all employees with WHMIS training...
  8. N

Im a health and safety professional, and I am in the middle of working on a site to help me track accidents, incidents, records, and so on. One thing I was thinking about was creating a joomla profile for each employee. In their profile, their training records would be tied to their account...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back