Search results

1. C

How do i display an image in list view based on file name?

Note: I have payed for standard subscription but am unable to post in the standard forum. Can this be moved when possible please? I have a list of products and I would like to display an image in the table for each product. I have a single folder with images of all the products, they are...
  2. C

How to move to fresh joomla install?

Hi all, I have a really nice Fabrik application running smoothly on my site. I would like to copy it with all the data to a fresh joomla install. I want to do this as my site is running quite slow and I suspect it's from various plugins I was testing. I have tried copying the sql tables...
  3. C

Difficulty updating to 3.06.1

I see the version has now gotten to 3.0.6.3 However I still cant update the search plugin. Getting the same error as above. Any advice?
  4. C

I just did a purge and find and now the plugin is listed as 3.06.2 When I update it I get the following error... JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/user/user.com/tmp/install_504718fcafb84/language Thanks in advance for any help.
  5. C

Hi I'm still having trouble with the update. All the plugins updated fine. I note that they are listed as version 3.06.2 However I'm left with the same one giving an error. "Search - Fabrik" - 3.06.1 Any suggestions?
  6. C

Hi thanks, I tried going through one by one. It seems to get stuck on "Search - Fabrik" With the following message JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/userxxx/sitexxx.com/tmp/install_5044beab5d814/language
  7. C

Hi guys, I've tried updating from 3.05.2. As the wiki says I did this from the joomla update manager. However when I purge and refresh it still shows a long list of fabrik items that require updates. When I select these and update I get an error "Cannot find XML setup file..." I have also...
  8. C

Is there a setting to hide the "Clear Filters" button?

Just wondering if there is a setting to hide the "Clear Filters" button? Thanks in advance. Sam.
  9. C

Databasejoin using wrong value

Is there a way I can upload my product category table using the cat_link as the PK? This would save you having to hack the code. I've tried to do it but ran into problems when I tried to change the id to a field rather than internal id.
  10. C

Databasejoin using wrong value

Hi I have two tables that I am updating via CSV. One is product categories and the other is part numbers and prices. I want to be able to browse the categories and click into the realated data to see the price list table filtered by that category. In my category table I have the...
  11. C

Creating my first Calendar

It's ok. I repeated the procedure and it worked this time so I must have missed a step somewhere.
  12. C

Creating my first Calendar

Hi could someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or procedure for creating a calendar please? I've created a new list with start, end dates and event description elements. I then created and published a vizualisation based on these elements and linked to it in my menu. However when...
  13. C

Sort order in drop down filter.

Sweet! That worked! I'm grinning like an idiot. Thank you so much! I was actually on the verge of starting from scratch, I'll have to buy you a beer some time.
  14. C

No all the elements for that list still have their labels. The only thing I can think of at this stage is to wipe it all and start from scratch.
  15. C

Reverting to the previous version didn't fix the SQL error for me.
  16. C

I tried the new update and now I'm getting a massive sql error on the list page. Kind of panicking now so uploading the previous version to try and fix it.
  17. C

Check box in list view (for task list)

Hi. I've got this plugin installed and working to a point... I can double click on a cell and make an edit but when I press save the modification does not commit. Is there something else I need to do? I'm using chrome in case it's a browser specific issue.
  18. C

Hi thanks so much for taking the time to answer me. I've updated from github this morning. But I dont have the option for none. I have Order by: label or Value. Could I be doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
  19. C

Sorry guys back again. It works fine for the drop down on the form but I have the field set as a drop down filter on the list view as well. Can I affect the sort order of this drop down. It is still appearing by id or label and I would like to sort by the sales_status_sort field. Thanks in...
  20. C

Perfect! Thanks guys. A small item but it makes a big difference to the logic of the page. :-)
Back