Search results

1. C

How do i display an image in list view based on file name?

Note: I have payed for standard subscription but am unable to post in the standard forum. Can this be moved when possible please? I have a list of products and I would like to display an image in the table for each product. I have a single folder with images of all the products, they are...
  2. C

How to move to fresh joomla install?

Hi all, I have a really nice Fabrik application running smoothly on my site. I would like to copy it with all the data to a fresh joomla install. I want to do this as my site is running quite slow and I suspect it's from various plugins I was testing. I have tried copying the sql tables...
  3. C

Difficulty updating to 3.06.1

Hi guys, I've tried updating from 3.05.2. As the wiki says I did this from the joomla update manager. However when I purge and refresh it still shows a long list of fabrik items that require updates. When I select these and update I get an error "Cannot find XML setup file..." I have also...
  4. C

Is there a setting to hide the "Clear Filters" button?

Just wondering if there is a setting to hide the "Clear Filters" button? Thanks in advance. Sam.
  5. C

Databasejoin using wrong value

Hi I have two tables that I am updating via CSV. One is product categories and the other is part numbers and prices. I want to be able to browse the categories and click into the realated data to see the price list table filtered by that category. In my category table I have the...
  6. C

Creating my first Calendar

Hi could someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or procedure for creating a calendar please? I've created a new list with start, end dates and event description elements. I then created and published a vizualisation based on these elements and linked to it in my menu. However when...
  7. C

Sort order in drop down filter.

Hi all. I have a field that is filled from another list using databasejoin using a dropdown list. I would like to have the values in the dropdown sorted by another column in that table rather than alphabetically. Is this possible. I know I can do it for list view. I have specified that...
  8. C

Check box in list view (for task list)

Hi all. I'm a total noob with some experience of MS Access but I'm amazed a the database I was able to create overnight. I now have a very simple CRM package that my staff can operate without all the "noise" and clutter of the off the shelf packages. Just one thing I haven't figured out is...
Back