Search results

1. luca.decarlo

CSV Date Italian Format

By importing a CSV file with date in Italian format (dd-mm-YY), set today's date in the jdate field in all records.
  2. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

I'm trying to use the fields to enter decimal values formatted in "Italian", i.e. with the "." thousands separator and "," decimal separator: e.g. 1,000,000.00 (one million). once configured the field with plug-in as "field", then in the "Advanced" tab, input type --> "Number", in the Formatting...
  3. luca.decarlo

Import CSV

After importing a new table from the CSV file, it created the list, form, group and elements correctly, but did not import any records. now if I try to view the data I get the following error: "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Database Auto: <br />"
  4. luca.decarlo

Error

Joomla 3.10 and Fabrik 3.10, no errors during installation, but if I click on the "Fabrik" component I get this error: "implode (): Argument # 2 ($ array) must be of type? Array, string given"
  5. luca.decarlo

Element User

I inserted a user element, to allow the choice of the user assigned to the record, but I have the following problems: 1. I set the visible element ON, but it remains hidden; 2. I wish to filter users by dropdown showing only those of a group of users. Give me a little help? Thank You Luca
  6. luca.decarlo

New List, form, Connection, etc ID

Creating a new list, form, connection the ID field contain "0" (zero) and when i click on "save" obtain the error "ID is invalid". I can't modify the ID field Luca
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back