Search results

1. koze85

Problem with modal form add from join element

Hi I have a list "persons" witch has a join element from another list "phones" . I have all links in Ajax so to be updated in modal forms, The first time I try to click on add from the modal window list of phones I get 2 identical modal forms and a console error databasejoin-min.js:3 Uncaught...
  2. koze85

Calendar-setup alert error

Hi I have a dummy form loaded as a hidden module everywhere just to load the Fabrik framework and then be able to have popups of various forms and content the way fabrik does. However fabrik loads the calendar-setup.js and calendar.js which causes a major conflict with k2 when a user tries to...
  3. koze85

Php error message evaluating a list

hi I have a list and I want to show the edit button only to the user that had created the record SO in the list plugins I added the caneditrow and I added an advanced php eval $user = JFactory::getUser(); if ('{linklist___usr}' == $user->username) { return true; }else{...
  4. koze85

Fabrik Framework path error if user is at a component

Hello I am trying to load the Fabrik template in my index.php and it loads fine FabrikHelperHTML::framework(); FabrikHelperHTML::windows('a.myFabWin'); so I can use Fabrik to popup forms If I am at homepage or any other non component page it loads up just fine but when I am at a components sub...
  5. koze85

Urgent ! javascript error when FreiChat module is enabled

Hello I have an urgent request This error happens only when I see any fabrik form or list it doesnt happen anywhere else When I have the FreiChat module and fabrik fabrik javascript stuck cause of this error Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ($) { var toFix =...
  6. koze85

Image element and Javascript

Hello how can I change the image of an image element through javascript
  7. koze85

Change image element image with Javascript

Hello I searched everywhere in the forums and wiki but cant find the answer I am trying to change the image of an image element with javascript and it doesnt change with the var imgelement = Fabrik.getBlock('form_1').formElements.get('users___img'); imgelement.update('fullpathtoaURL')...
  8. koze85

A question about button javascript

Hello I am trying to invoke the click function of a file upload element through a button element (for aesthetic reasons) but it doesnt work In the javascript code window (on click) I tried $('#registration.FUAvatarUploader').click(); and $('#registration__FUAvatarUploader').click(); but it...
  9. koze85

Password element as field for custom registration

Hello to all I made a custom registration form so far so good I also made a custom layout for that form and it works perfectly The problem is that I dont want to use the password element because it messes up with my nice layout because it involves 2 text inputs as a div where I want one element...
  10. koze85

Problem with an embedded form

Hello to all I ve run to a small problem I have a form which I display a google map and its fine. However I tried to embed to the details view of that form at the Footer area another form. The 2nd one appears fine but it causes the first one not to render the google map element html output...
  11. koze85

Population of a dropdown filter ?

Hello I have a project which its records have among others a County and a City field Every "user" has a County and a city Now I was wondering is it possible to have 2 filters County and City as dropdowns and the city filter to be populated after the county filter has been selected ?? Now I...
  12. koze85

Error when creating a visualization menu and solution

Hi I tried to create a menu of a visualization I ve made and I got the error Fatal error: Class 'JFormFieldList' not found in ........./visaulizationlist.php If this happens to any of you just add the lines jimport('joomla.form.helper'); JFormHelper::loadFieldClass('list'); before the main...
  13. koze85

I think another javascript problem of Fabrik

Hi javascript for elements is working ok in forms view but on detail view it doesnt work... Does anybody else have the same problem?
  14. koze85

Read element on php (onLoad)

Hi I have a simple task which I am struggling with I have a form with a text element registration___FUUsername I want to echo its value on load on the from but that is not happening The element has a value and my code is $Fname = $formModel->formData['registration___FUUsername']; $user =&...
  15. koze85

Error with the Fabrik Custom Registration Plugin

Hi I have successfully set up the form for custom registering in a test site I was now trying to implement it on my site which I downloaded in a wamp server for testing. It seems that the registration plugin has a conflict with alphuserpoints when I try to register the Joomla Users add the user...
  16. koze85

Problem when editing user through custom fabrik form

Hello Ive managed to set up correctly a user registration form and also to be able to edit the users details in fabrik 3.1 joomla 3 . However when the user edits its data the joomla database is updated correctly so is the fabrik list but in the frontend when the user goes again to see his...
  17. koze85

Error with text area plugin

On a clean install Joomla 3 and Fabrik 3.1 I got errors from the textarea plugin Front end and back end After commenting out the lines 156 <<<<<<< HEAD and 158 ======= and 162 >>>>>>> 12f16514977c4733beef7cb694cc62cc38de33a8 It works fine anybody knows what these are???
  18. koze85

White Screen when adding element

Hello today I tried adding an element and i got a white screen when I turn debug on I got the following message Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementTimestamp::$_recordInDatabase must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in...
  19. koze85

Problem with the link plugin

Hello I am having a problem with the link plugin If I change the default label then when the user clicks on it the label doesnt empty so the user has to delete all the letters of the default text.. I tried to do that with javascript but since label in link element is a subelement i dont know...
  20. koze85

Bug in the user plugin

Hello I was trying the users plugin from github but it seems to work only in details view ... in list view I cannot see any of the usernames that have submitted a particular record... Anybody can help please?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back