Search results

1. woznyp

Sending new entry via email - benchmark?

Hi, after few month without Fabrik, recently I'm going to make another project with that great component. I've read few posts on this forum about sending email by Fabrik. I noticed that Fabrik uses Joomla! core functionality to do that task. So here comes my question: did anybody try to send...
  2. woznyp

Quick question: does pdf generator work?

I installed last version of Fabrik and dompdf. PDF file is generated by Fabrik but it can`t be read by browser or Foxit Reader.
  3. woznyp

Database join element - autocomplete more records link doesn`t work?

Hi, problem for today: how to make this "four dots" link working? And what result should I expect? For now this link is only shown and clicking on it doesn`t output any result
  4. woznyp

Calculation before pre-filter

Hi, my problem for today: I want to pre-filter one table by using value of one filed as calculation element ("dopobrania___groupcheck"). Code in groupcheck: Current result on list: The idea is: for every user who can see this list, that user should see only records with group the same...
  5. woznyp

Downgrade to Joomla! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.8

As I noticed lastest Fabrik 3.1 is still a little bit ;-) buggy. I have some problems with ACL settings (by my fault I deleted all users using Fabrik table + jUser Form) and now don`t have access to some tables. Earlier version of Fabrik for J! 2.5 is much more stable. So my question is about...
  6. woznyp

Standard template for frontend - not Bootstrap

Is there any chance to change frontend template for form and table to that without Bootstrap technology? I`ve written template for Joomla! 3.1 on my own and havent been using Bootstrap. Since then, Fabrik forms and tables are not shown correctly.
  7. woznyp

COM_FABRIK_EVAL_ERROR_USER_WARNING

I noticed that message above Joomla! 3.1 registration form made with Fabrik. Does anybody know how to delete this message?
  8. woznyp

CSV export templates

My question for today: - is it possible to create CSV export templates? That what I mean: 1) List 'files'. 4 fields: id, date_time, filename, filesize 2) Export to CSV: option on backend 'selected' without any element selected = all will be exported 3) Export to CSV: 'selected' only filename...
  9. woznyp

SPAM on the forum

Who is a moderator of that part of the Fabrik forum? I noticed that for last week few spam threads were creted...
  10. woznyp

Problem with setting up db connection + PHP error

ABORT: PHP cpu time limit exceeded in strlen() called at [/platynowyadmin/demo1/libraries/joomla/crypt/cipher/simple.php:89], in JCryptCipherSimple::encrypt() called at [/platynowyadmin/demo1/libraries/joomla/crypt/crypt.php:76], in JCrypt::encrypt() called at...
  11. woznyp

Fabrik 3.1 - github update only changed files

Hi, I have an idea: is it possible to create small zip package only with files changed between two days: e.g. (for Fabrik 3.0 Joomla 2.5) from 13.06.2013 to 14.06.2013 - only three files were changed - all of 129KB size It might be much easier to update light weight files then whole github...
  12. woznyp

Fabrik 3.1 - video tutorials

In Help -> Tutorial there are many excellent video tutorials. But some of them are quite old. Is it possible to send our own tutorials anywhere? It would be great! One of them, about Joomla and Fabrik installation:
  13. woznyp

Fabrik 3 - polish translation

remember to create langauge pl-PL folder components/com_fabrik/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.com_fabrik.ini pl-PL.com_fabrik.zip administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/pl-PL/pl-PL.com_fabrik.sys.ini pl-PL.com_fabrik.sys.zip
  14. woznyp

password element - no validation on two different passwords

I`ve just discovered that it`s possible to enter two different passwords and there won`t be any validation. First field will be used as a password.
  15. woznyp

Form juser plugin - e-mail

Where can I find e-mail text which is send after registration with juser plugin? I`ve got PL site and message is ENG. Another question: group fields in juser plugin: in J! 3.1 DB __users there is no group field? What should I choose?
  16. woznyp

CDD - works in form, doesnt work in list

I can insert new records to DB (using plugin PHP code, selected in form setting not to record in DB). But it is impossible to see list view. I got an error: SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `zajecia`.`id` AS `zajecia___id`, `zajecia`.`id` AS `zajecia___id_raw`, `zajecia`.`date_time` AS...
  17. woznyp

Error on logout from calendar visualization

Notice: Undefined index: form in /home/---/---/---/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php on line 421 Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in /home/---/---/---/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 60
  18. woznyp

Calendar Visualization - events don`t show

After adding some events they won`t show in calendar view. My Firebug console with Bootstrap Template: My Firebug console with Default Template:
  19. woznyp

Problem with creating new list from Joomla! users table

When I try to create new list it is possible. I select existing database table (users table), as I want to see all users in one place. Fabrik creates new list, even elements. But elements don`t have any type of plugin (should be field). I have to change all of them to field. This "import"...
  20. woznyp

Update to 3.0.8 via Joomla! failed

Hi, I tried yo update following this: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/. At the beginning I downloaded master.zip from github and uploaded it with Filezilla to my server. Joomla has shown to me that there are some more updates. Well, I checked all of them, selected...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back