Search results

1. F

Custom Template containing Extra Tables with Databasejoin Elements

I'm making a custom template which uses queries to collect data from tables other than the main table. The problem that I am having is with the data that is being displayed. One of the extra tables has a databasejoin element. I know that only the id is saved. What would be the easiest way...
  2. F

403 : Status is a duplicate.

Heads Up, If anyone else gets this error code, it is because you have static text in your twitter plugin for a form. I was using a test message to confirm that it worked. Sometime later I had forgotten about that plugin and was testing the look of that form. After numerous submissions, I...
  3. F

Database Join Concat Label renders properly in form view, not in list view

I am hoping that this is either a straight forward fix or a simple 'sorry'. I have a database join element which works fine. It has a simple concat label which works fine in forms. It loads correctly in new forms and while re-editing saved forms. However the concat label does not render on...
  4. F

Array_Key_Exists() Warning on DatabaseJoin, only for Render Join As: Multi Select

Hi, I have a database join element that is producing the following error: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/home/flodg3/public_html/appthunder/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2436 I'm not sure whether this is an urgent...
  5. F

Admin Help Needed --- Troubleshooting Bronze Level Subscription Problems

Hi, I signed up for the Bronze subscription a week ago and still cannot access any of the subscription content. Also, I cannot post to the Bronze subscription area. I think that this is an easy fix if I can grab the attention of one of the admins. I have been posting on this thread...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back