Search results

1. Genesistems

Upgrading to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.1

I am currently using Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0. What problems can I expect if I upgrade to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.2? Thanks! Bruce
  2. Genesistems

Array Error

I just added it. Sorry!
  3. Genesistems

Array Error

I haven't heard from Rob but I did go in and made sure the username and pw in my account works. Thanks!
  4. Genesistems

Array Error

Hey Rob! I have set you up as a user to trackourteam.com Your UserName & PW are *********. Please change your pw. Once logged in you can get to the problem form using the following steps From the main page; Player Signup 334 Sebring High School Physical History The "golden" form is "000...
  5. Genesistems

Array Error

I found it in the trash and did as you suggested. I still get the error.o_O Bruce
  6. Genesistems

Array Error

I am Fabrik 3.0 and Joomla 2.5. I will move my post there. I am sorry I posted it in the wrong place. I have a form "000 Florida Physical History". It is set to use group, "000 Florida Physical History". THIS IS WHAT I CALL A "Golden" form. I have a second form, "334 Florida Physical History"...
  7. Genesistems

Array Error

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  8. Genesistems

Array Error on Submit Form

I am Fabrik 3.0 and Joomla 2.5. I will move my post there. I am sorry I posted it in the wrong place. I have a form "000 Florida Physical History". It is set to use group, "000 Florida Physical History". THIS IS WHAT I CALL A "Golden" form. I have a second form, "334 Florida Physical History"...
  9. Genesistems

Array Error on Submit Form

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  10. Genesistems

Finding a Programmer

How do I find a Fabrik and PHP programmer I can pay for some support beyond what I am able to do? I am having few problems with forms, elements and Joomla but I know I am going to need a few hours of help. I want to find someone who REALLY knows Joomla and Fabrik. Thank you in advance for...
  11. Genesistems

File Size Saved = 0

I fill out a form and submit it. On submission, a PDF is created using a PDF template. The template I am using is used across the system and works fine but with this one form and set of elements it doesn't and always creates a pdf with "0" bytes file size and cannot be read. My developer, who...
  12. Genesistems

File Size Saved = 0

What causes this error? PDF file is 0 bytes in size Filename: C:\Websites\trackourteam.com\PDFForms\3342013bruce.dillD0100.pdf Thanks!
  13. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

Thanks!
  14. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

savetopdf I didn't create a new pdf to save to. I just changed fonts, etc on the Fabrik form.
  15. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

I have a Fabrik form and elements. When the form is saved, it goes to a database and a PDF is created and saved in a directory on the website. When saved, the data goes to the data table correctly however, when the PDF is created it's size is "0" and the form does not display. My developer, who...
  16. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

I have a form I found in components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl. The form appears to be pure PHP. Is there an editor I can use to edit the form as I do not know php. Thanks! Bruce
  17. Genesistems

Location of Forms

In Form Design there is an option tab for, Layout". In this tab, the user can select a form. I want to edit and add new forms. Where can I find these forms to edit them? Many thanks! Bruce
  18. Genesistems

Email Plugin Expression

Hey Hugh, thanks. I just deleted it. I am just going to use IsEmail. Bruce
  19. Genesistems

Golden Forms and Child Forms

I own the most comprehensive Real Estate Sales Management System in the US. It is the only product with it's own fully integrated accounting. We utilize ADP's product out of Redding. I get over there ever now and then. www.real-fusion.com Bruce
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back