Search results

1. S

group by more 1 field

Hi, Is it possible to have more than one field with group by in a list. group by fiield1,field3 Thank's for your reply JLV
  2. S

Inline edit plugin

when i use multiple element at the same time it's just the element which is clicked that is refresh in the list the other element are updated but not refresh..
  3. S

list problem with the last fabrik update

I have updated with the last fabrik version but when i want display a list there 's just the last field name of my table which is diplayed in the corner of the screen.
  4. S

problem with advanced search

hi, First thing you create a filter and you apply it then tou want to clean it you click on the clean button and apply button no change appears. you close the advanced search windows and do a new advanced search it's the old filter that appears. you want to suppress this filter by clicking on...
  5. S

Problem with advanced search

With advanced search When I clear filters and I click apply button (Filter are cleared) but the list is allways the same with old filter.
  6. S

pdf file download corrupted

In a list I am using fileupload plugin to download pdf file . when i open the source file with acrobat no problem but when i download this file I can't open this one because there is some code added at the head of this file(diff.jpg). is there an option to disable this code??? (debug pdf...
  7. S

problem with filter and csv export

In csv parameter i have selected include filter. I have filtered my data but when I display the csv file exported all the datas are displayed.
  8. S

problem with selected elements CSV export

When I want to select element in CSV export first I have two blank lines for selected fields...and it's impossible to add new selected elements. best regards JLV
  9. S

some bugs joomla 3.0.3 last version fabrik

* list with plugin in article displays the title even if the box "no" is checked * export csv doesn't work with filter export all the data (filter checked in csv) * if you have not any filter selected and you click on clear filter the screen is locked. * calculate doesn't work correctly when you...
  10. S

toolbar list strangely display

hi joomla 2.5.9 fabrib 3.0.6.3 I don't know why but my toolbar is strangely display best regards JLV
  11. S

error creating filter

joomla 3.03 fabrik last buid i have an error during filter creation message SQL=ALTER TABLE `vecw3_pesee` ADD INDEX `fb_filter_article_INDEX` (`article` ( 10 ))
  12. S

master list slave list

Hi, I am a newbie i have a master list(invoices) and a slave list (details invoice) when i display my master list i want when user clik on the master list line it diplays in an newlist the invoice detail. my problem is how to pass parameter invoice number (master list) to prefilter detail...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back