Search results

1. W

databasejoin plugin - issue with additional sql

Well i just checked the recent github version. Modifications have been done like 3 days ago: "Fixed issue in join's dataConsideredEmpty(), for multi select joins." but the fix i posted 20 days ago to fix the join issue has not made his way into github. This means that anyone who wants to use...
  2. W

Tooltip on List Header instead of List data?

Hello, is it possible to set the tooltips on the list header rather than on the list elements? I haven't found any backend setting to get this running. Only tooltips when hovering over the data. Using forms however, tooltips are proper shown when hovering over the label.
  3. W

friendly bump ;-) @cheesegrits: did you have the time to review the proposed changes?
  4. W

Custom CSS Classes for Forms and Lists?

This is related to joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0. Unfortunatly the hosting does not provide the right php version for joomla 3.0.
  5. W

Custom CSS Classes for Forms and Lists?

Hello, is it possible to define custom css classes for forms and lists? Looking to the layout section for both (forms and list) i can select a template but not set a css class. Looking to the generated code using on of the default templates ( i chose bootstrap because my joomla template...
  6. W

Github

The "mysterious " ${createdate} as it had been asked a few times on the forum, comes from the predefined xml files from each module/plugin/component of fabrik in github. My guess is ( but i haven't looked into it in detail), that it is a placeholder that will be used to patch in the final...
  7. W

Github

Before giving an answer think about this: What happens if the component you want to upgrade has been modified in github, to make use of other core/lib changes/updates. In this case you would have a so called "Dependancy". If you update component you would have also to update relevant...
  8. W

ok its done and working: in buildQueryJoin() around #700 add regex for a simple join. $re = "(JOIN)" . "|" . "(LEFT\s+JOIN)" . "|" . around line #762 fix the regex to remove JOIN. Note the change of s+ to s*, because if teh line starts with JOIN, there is no whitspace or...
  9. W

Well i found where the problem coms from. ;-) the new function buildQueryJoin() fails to dectect the type and condition part. so what happens is: teh entire expression is treated as the "type" and "condition" remains empty. So when calling query->join($type, $condition), the joomla query class...
  10. W

Thank you very much for your work. Well i tried the new stuff after doing a _full_ github update. i put this in the new join field: JOIN wa_contenttype_to_category AS a ON a.contenttype_id = 1 and this in the where field: WHERE joomla_content.catid = a.category_id and got the...
  11. W

Thank you for taking the time reading this stuff. I would have gone the easy route forcing buildQueryWhere() to return a string and then add the string to the select part created in buildQuery(). Or - i would have created the entire sql as a string and handed over to an empty query object...
  12. W

As i explained before - its used to automatically get only the articles which belong to a "cck" category. Quoing myself:
  13. W

Looking to the code, i think i can fix this. Would need to change: arround line 597 protected function buildQuery($data = array(), $incWhere = true, $opts = array()) and arround line 698 protected function buildQueryWhere($data = array(), $incWhere = true, $thisTableAlias = null, $opts =...
  14. W

Thank you for your reply. But sorry to say, the concat field cannot be used in this way. It wraps the code (as it says) in a CONCAT statement. Example from test: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `wa_content_switch`.`id` AS `wa_content_switch___id`, `wa_content_switch`.`id` AS...
  15. W

Hmm - this seems to be a bigger one than i initially thought. The current databasejoin plugin makes use of the joomla query object to prepare the custom sql. (see protected function _buildQueryWhere around line 709) It uses joomlas $query->where wich prepends "WHERE". So basically the...
  16. W

I use the database join plugin with additional sql in the field "Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)". Here my add. sql: JOIN wa_contenttype_to_category AS a ON a.contenttype_id = 1 WHERE joomla_content.catid = a.category_id This leads to the following sql created by fabrik, which is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back