Search results

1. ricobzh

Falang and Fabrik for J3+ Multi Language

OK looks like it's now useless... I saw my answer on this thread:http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multilanguage-site.35275/ an it's actually working,,,,, Why trying to do it complex when it's so easy an obvious!
  2. ricobzh

BTW... found a problem in fr-FR.plg_fabrik_element_date.ini Parsing error.... I guess that there's a problem at the end of line 8: PLG_ELEMENT_DATE_ALLOW_FUNC_DESC="Un morceau de code javascript qui est ex?cut? une fois par jour lors de l'affichage du calendrier<br />Vous avez acc?s ? la...
  3. ricobzh

Making some progress.... My menu in Falang has not been updated correctly. I had the english form IS as 4 and the french as 3.... Fixed this.... Now I can see the form... but only in english. I tried disabled/enabled SEF again. then played with language filter plugin option. Tried YES and NO on...
  4. ricobzh

Hi guys, Really nice work. It's looking promising.... However, I have the same problem than Bongo! the translation is working in the back end and is in the falang DB but it's not showing in the front end. Any idea? I disabled SEF , rebuilt menus etc... nothing! And I don't know where to start...
  5. ricobzh

Filters with googlemap visualization

Solved! My PHP is not really good! Found the problem - I did not understand the concept of multi-arrays! So here is the code now if anyone needs it! Thanks again guys for posting here! This is how I fixed my problem! <?php /** * Default Google Map Viz Filter Template * *...
  6. ricobzh

Actually I'm missing the first part of the array I guess! This is my code: <?php /** * Default Google Map Viz Filter Template * * @package Joomla.Plugin * @subpackage Fabrik.visualization.googlemap * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 Fabrik. All rights reserved. * @license...
  7. ricobzh

Sounds like it is there: ["jos_caap_suppliers___Name"]=> object(stdClass)#1901 (3) { ["label"]=> string(4) "Name" ["element"]=> string(29643) "" ["required"]=> string(1) "0" } I can see the dropdown with all the data in it.... But not when I build the filters. echo $filter->label echo...
  8. ricobzh

Actually I just found a nice piece of code by Rob - I removed the loop to display only one filter block for one table, but then when I want to add my filters, $filter = $this->filters['jos_caap_suppliers___Name']; is empty!!!!!! Any idea? I attached my template code.
  9. ricobzh

ok.. I played with custom templates and I think this is definitively the solution. However, I'm not a good PHP developer! Do you kow where I could find a custom template displaying ony certain search fields for a given list? Ex: For my visualization, I would like to have: Googlemap using 2...
  10. ricobzh

Little bit better! Looks better, although now I see nothing in the filters but it may be a good beginning! Going back to the white board! Thanks again!
  11. ricobzh

I tried the first solution... It's not working! I Will try the template one and let you know! Thanks!
  12. ricobzh

Hi guys, and thanks for the awesome job! I was able to do almost everything I wanted with Fabrik, except this: I want to display a googlemap visualization with two connections. It's working well except for the filters! I would like to display only the filters of the first list, not the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back