Search results

1. G

Yes/No or Checkbox to control access to a menu item

Is there a way one might go about creating a yes/no, checkbox, or radio element that would allow for allowing/disallowing access of a user to a particular registered user's menu item? I have a dropdown menu that is accessible to registered users upon login. However, I have a need for front-end...
  2. G

3.9 Update Breaks Link to Form Referencing Row ID -1 (user's ID)

Beginning upon updating to version 3.9 my link to a form with row id -1 yields the following error. Basically, it is a link for a user to click to view their profile information once logged in. Any assistance/insight is appreciated. Never had this issue prior to the update. I tried deleting the...
  3. G

Calculated $ Value at Top of List

Not sure this has really been posed anywhere else in the forum (not that that I could find, anyway). However, if it is, please feel free to send me there. I have a need to show at the top of my list (somewhere/somehow) a calculated $ value. Each record in my list has a status field that shows a...
  4. G

update_col plugin - user selectable elements - element prefiltered

Hi, I'm assuming this is a straightforward setting fix, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have an update_col plugin where I am providing a user selectable element that happens to be a "user" type element. When the user selects the element from the elements list, the value list populates with...
  5. G

Modal/Pop-Up Box Position

I'm having trouble getting my pop-up windows to not jump to the bottom of the page when a plugin is selected from the dropdown at a particular record in the list. The modal window appears in the bottom left corner of the page with nothing (no options) but the window header "UPDATE"...
  6. G

Advanced Filter + CSV Export (Front-End)...

I've run across a few posts related to problems with a csv export of advanced search filtering. The post below seemed to highlight my problem. Has anything materialized since this post (which seems to have been added to github in March 2014)...
  7. G

Database join? Or something else?

I'm having trouble getting this off the ground. Maybe someone can shed some light. I'll analogize my concept/design/needs to something more basic to make it a little easier to follow: List - LIBRARY List - LIBRARIANS List - BOOKS There are one or more libraries in the city. There are one or...
  8. G

Default Value on Dropdown

I've been working with the following issue, to the point of pulling my hair out. I have 3 tables - ENTITIES, CONTACTS, and REGISTRATIONS There is a databasejoin (related data link) between ENTITIES and CONTACTS. There is also a databasejoin (related data link) between ENTITIES and...
  9. G

Related Data Link Resulting In 500 Error in Multiple Environments

If anyone is able to help... See the attached image. This is the error I receive when using the 'Show related data' option of a list. I have tested this now on 3 different sites, running 3 different versions of Joomla 3, all employing Fabrik 3.1. This is the first one that actually produced an...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back