Search results

1. zzzz54

Update 3.3.2 to 3.4.3 "Bad Desicion"

mi recomendacion para ud; siempre hacer un backup antes de actualizar tanto joomla como fabrik. la mejor forma (la correcta) es siguiendo los pasos que aparecen en "update from github". si despues de seguir tales instrucciones sigue teniendo problemas, lo ideal es pasar a crear un sitio espejo...
  2. zzzz54

javascript problem...I presume...

i'am ...very strange but i have the same issue, also i have problems with calendar. this give me some hope that we could find the root of the issue. please let me know how can we comunicate to each other, in a first step, to compare our issues and track the real root of the issue. Enviado desde...
  3. zzzz54

Is it possible to drag drop Picklist element items between records on a list?

there's one the missing quote just before the year Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
  4. zzzz54

Is it possible to drag drop Picklist element items between records on a list?

try with this... WHERE DATE (`scheduled_date`)=... or DATE FORMAT(... Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
  5. zzzz54

FullCalendar Viz - foreing languajes not loaded

another thing that I?ve noticed is that the calendar can?t be loaded in the same page where are a fabrik module list.
  6. zzzz54

Fullcalendar broken on F3.4.3 and current github

from my side the issue remains the same, not loading languaje files Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
  7. zzzz54

Can?t save changes on certain list

I?ve tried to include that line in the .htacces but it shows "Internal Server Configuration 500" when I try to get into admin zone. this is the content of my .htaccess: RewriteOptions inherit ## # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2015 Open Source Matters. All rights...
  8. zzzz54

i'm thinking that i'll need to make all the website again from the scratch... this will be very time comsuming but i can't wait more time. PLEASE HELP ME. Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
  9. zzzz54

I?ve f0llowed your advice, but i can?t restar the web server because is a shared hosting. I have one droplet in digital ocean waiting for finish the website to move everything there and take the next step in the development process, perhaps start to using git-hub and fabrik in a deployment...
  10. zzzz54

lets focus on the languaje loading issue. i' ve just mentioned the "moment" error message becasue i've tought that could be related. very thanks for take the time to see my issue, you are so kind @troester. Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
  11. zzzz54

the error that i?ve tracked lead me to this:
  12. zzzz54

please take a look on the notes that i?ve added recently to the "my sites" info. There you can find two links to compare the same list when working fine and when don?t saving changes at all. the main difference between those list is some new fields that I?ve added to the group asociated to the...
  13. zzzz54

It happens on some copied lists. but today the issue is happening in a original list also.
  14. zzzz54

You are right, the "save and close" and "close" buttons redirects to the same page. I was used to copy the list and make the changes on the new one in order to avoid this issue, but rigth now that workaround is not working anymore and the new lists are neighter saving changes. The only way that...
  15. zzzz54

Hello guys, please give me a hint to solve this very anoying issue. This only happen on certain lists. For example in this link you can see the issue. I?ve tried to configure the order element in the data section, but i can?t make changes at all...
  16. zzzz54

Yes, I delete all -min js files, updating againg and still showing the wrong languaje. but i can`t understand why, when i?m looking the source code of the page i can see the labels in spanish, but in the page are being showed in english. also, I can confirm that the code being loaded is...
  17. zzzz54

List (< 300 rows, 13 elements, no join) is extremely slow

for those cases where I need to show many rows, I use plotalot (table view) wich render the list very fast within the content plugin (paid version 12 us$)... but you will don?t have all the functionality that comes with the fabrik list, like links, pagination, etc. for the calculations (like...
  18. zzzz54

Fabrik and Plotalot with variables

I?ve tried with the nvd3 and fusion chart with no joy. In both cases it shows "undefined".
  19. zzzz54

i've followed the process step by step. Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back