Search results

1. A

Dropdown - Save new addition , don't work with data-joins

I have only used dropdown elements with the "save new addition" option. I sending you a pm with login if you are able to have a look.
  2. A

Hi Hugh, After some more testing I found that the function "Save new addition" is not working when I set the Joins list to Repeatable. Is this possible to achieve?
  3. A

Hi, I have tried to get the 'Save new addition' function in the Dropdown element to work in a joins tabel. I have had this problem earlier , look at link below. Maybe something similar...
  4. A

Hi, After an update to Fabrik 3.5 and todays Githib update I have this problem again. Save new addition is working , but not when added to a joins table. Andy
  5. A

FileUpload Element on iOS - AJAX Doesn't Allow Video Files

Hi, did you find any solution for this problem? I have the same issue when uploading multiple images for iOS.
  6. A

New Calendar Vis - Status?

Since I couldn't get this script to work I made a workaround. The time is only set to 00:00:00 when editing a record and the 'Show time selector' is NO. I have now set this to YES and hidden the time selector with CSS instead fabrikinput.timeField.input-small{ display:none !important; }
  7. A

Email plugin - Attach as PDF

Hi Hugh, Thanks a lot for you answer. I will test some more and come back to you one this topic later. My workaround is to add a download link in the email , instead of attaching the PDF to the email directly. This works for now.
  8. A

load
  9. A

Hi achartier , I have added ); to the end of the code you gave me. So the code I use is now : var eStartDate = this.form.elements.get(this.element.id); mStartDate = moment(eStartDate.getValue()); eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00')); This runs without error in the online...
  10. A

Email plugin - Attach as PDF

I'm struggling with some domPDF issues. When I use the PDF button to download a PDF from the details view all the values on my form is diplayed correct. But when I try to use the 'Email plugin / Attach as PDF', the attached pdf is missing values. Especially the dropdown fields are missing. Are...
  11. A

I tried to add ); at the end of the code, then I got this error: TypeError: document.id(...).form is undefined TypeError: document.id(...).form is undefined var eStartDate = document.id('vacation___to_date').form.elements.get(document.id('vacation___to_date').element.id);mStartDate =...
  12. A

SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list e());eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00')
  13. A

I added the script to Element/Javascript Script is new to me, but I get this line in Firebug: Fabrik.blocks['form_57_4'].dispatchEvent('date', 'vacation___to_date', 'load', 'var eStartDate =...
  14. A

Hi achartier, I tried to add your suggestion javascript regarding the default time. Code (Text): var eStartDate = this.form.elements.get(this.element.id); mStartDate = moment(eStartDate.getValue()); eStartDate.set(mStartDate.format('YYYY-MM-DD 18:00:00') It looks like I get some problems with...
  15. A

If you choose the same date on both from and to - The dates are not visible when you view the event (se pic 4) If you click edit button the dates are visible and correct (se pic 5)
  16. A

There is also some issues with the time displayed in the calendar (see pic 3) But maybe you have seen this already. This is showing 0 Event2 0:05 Event1 1 Test2 I think the correct should be: 00:00 Event2 00:05 Event1 01:00 Test2
  17. A

Hi Achartier, I can see that there are changes is the date handling. After testing and thinking about it, I think the way you have changed it is correct, but for my project i still have some issues. If you have the 'Show time selector' switched to OFF, the default time is set to 00:00:00 If I...
  18. A

Your totally right, maybe I need some glasses :) Was only looking at the class="fabrikEvent label". Thanks
  19. A

Take a look at the attachments, one with calendar viz (http://hms-systemer.no/test2/index.php/calendar)and one with fullcalendar viz (http://hms-systemer.no/test2/index.php/calendar-full). The calendar has the correct Status added to the class (company1), not the fullcalendar. Did a new update...
  20. A

Ok, thanks. Did you get the class="fabrikEvent label" to work at you site? After github update I still can't see correct class "fabrikEvent label company1"
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back