Search results

1. BodgeIT

YesNo element breaks multipage form since 3.9(I think)

Hi, I'm running J3.9.3 and Fabrik 3.9 updated from Github #2171 04/03/19 I just noticed that one of my forms wont get to the 3rd page unless I disabled the YesNo element which is on the last page of 5. Page 1 and 2 do not pagebreak. The YesNo element activates js for showing another element...
  2. BodgeIT

[Solved] Form gets stuck on Validating

I've tried everything on this, I'm not getting any console errors that I can see. I'm pretty sure that all elements of form are available in ACL. I've disabled validations for elements but form still gets stuck. I've disabled many other JS on this page to see if there is interference. I've tried...
  3. BodgeIT

Completely inappropriate canonical tags

Hi just had a look at my Google Search console and found 3/4 of my pages, even ones presented through sitemap are excluded from the index. When I looked at the source code I could see why. The canonical is completely mashed up. so for a url like this...
  4. BodgeIT

[Solved] Footer form(module) breaks on a page linked to a diff form through component

I figured it was having something to do with the module loading a lot of the same code as the component, so I moved it to a custom module and used the content plugin. This worked but the redirect plugin seems to fail to fire and so the ackowldgement popup that was working in the module, fails...
  5. BodgeIT

Trying to add flexbox to radio buttons

I know this may be rather edge case but I'm trying to control 5 radiobutton elements with a flexbox layout. What I found is I can't apply flexbox to the fieldset container, doesn't work all browsers(Chrome). This led me to try and insert an extra div between fieldset and label tags. The...
  6. BodgeIT

element in group hidden with fabrikHide but why?

It's a dropdown element that is in the first group in a multipage form. I have checked all validations and js and there is nothing set to hide or even affect that element. There are no JS errors. I've tried moving it into different group, adding JS to unhide it but the only way to show it is...
  7. BodgeIT

jLayouts overrides for element just dont seem to work.

Hi trying to override radiobutton with jLayout. I have created folder /mytemplate/html/layouts/com_fabrik/element/myfullelementname/ Then copied in the layout file from the radiobutton plugin and added code. Override not being picked up. Any suggestions...is this working yet fully? I see...
  8. BodgeIT

Fabrik Site "May be" Hacked.

Following my usual lazy path to get here, I asked Google where you were, the reults were alarming, well...a bit: Just thought you'd like to know.
  9. BodgeIT

itemid ref in mod_fabrik_list.php

I see several refs to 'itemId' in the above file. Shouldn't this be 'Itemid'?
  10. BodgeIT

Why don't Filters showing List Data respect PreFilter rules?

My list Prefilter(set at list level) effectly filters on a yes/no column to create Published/Unpublished option for data. My filter dropdown lists show data that is "Unpublished" ignoring the Prefilter. Is there anyway to improve this behaviour?
  11. BodgeIT

[Solved] Any jQuery seems to break filters?

I'm just trying to add a tiny bit of jQuery to Lock the filter block at the top of the page on mobiles. Not matter what I use, no matter how I load it, it just breaks the filters. Is there anyway I can achieve this using Joomla jQuery or some special wrap to stop my code breaking it? All it's...
  12. BodgeIT

[Solved] Truncate not limited to "List" setting.

I have a textarea field in a simple list displayed through a copy of the div template and details through a copy of the Bootstrap template (couldn't find a DIV template for details). I have configured the element to truncate on list only but it truncates both list and details layouts. I'm...
  13. BodgeIT

[Solved] Set 'Toggle Filters' only for mobile?

Is it possible to set the filter toggle to work only when on mobile? I would like to see the filters on desktop and toggle them on mobile?
  14. BodgeIT

'Not-in' Pre-Filters at menu level not working

I have a menu calling a list with a prefilter applied. The prefilter includes several OR type not in conditions: 'Account Handling', 'Creative & Studio', 'Digital & Technical', 'In-house Marketing', 'Public Relations, 'Planning\, Strategy & Insight'...
  15. BodgeIT

[WorkAround] Issue with File Upload Plugin

Joomla 3.3.3, Fabrik 3.2 When I load this element in a form via the form module in the sidebar, during page loads, it momentarily expands all the elements, that are in the same group(effectively all of them), before reverting back to the required dimensions. I have Ajax Upload enabled. See...
  16. BodgeIT

[Solved] HTML Override inconsistency

I've noticed that html overrides created in: /templates/mytemplate/html/com_fabrik/list/mylisttemplate /templates/mytemplate/html/com_fabrik/form/myformtemplate ...work as expected. Of course I first have to create a copy of my*template in the appropriate: /components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl...
  17. BodgeIT

[Solved] Just can't get Filters to display

I've tried everything! I am using my own lists templates, which are a copy of the "div" template, but I have tried re-setting these to the standard ones too and still can't get Filters to show. I know there could be numerous different places where filters could be enabled/disabled but I'm hoping...
  18. BodgeIT

[Solved] require.js error on site with YT UIkit based moreno template

Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function (){ "use strict"; return getStyleProperty} http: //requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#mismatch Shows up on a list view, on one form but not another. Not sure how to fix, so if you could point me in the right direction. I also get this but I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back