Search results

1. J

SMS Twillio ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN in form sms plugin

Hello, I am attempting to use the SMS Plugin with Twilio, however it is not working. I suspect the reason being is that i have not enter the ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN. Problem is I dont know where? The plugin asks for username and password. thank you
  2. J

fabrik search plugin 10 results found

Hello Fabrik Community, I am experiencing confusing behavior with fabrik search plugin in that only 10 results found although the plugin is configured to display 50 results and I know that there are more that 10 results in the table. I wonder if there is an additional configuration somewhere...
  3. J

Form on a page + related list in a module on same page

Hello, I had posted a reply to this thread (Form on a page + related list in a module on same page http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-on-a-page-related-list-in-a-module-on-same-page.29120/), but then realized I am using Fabrik 3.3.3 for Joomla! 3.4.4 I am trying to achieve what...
  4. J

List ? New Table vs Existing Table

Hi, Is there any advantage / disadvantage between creating a new list and manually creating the fields vs creating a new list based on and existing database table? Specifically, I am experimenting with Fabrik by creating an application based on the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard...
  5. J

Table Prefix Best Practice

Hi, I am new to Fabrik. What are the implication of table naming conventions when creating a new list? Would it be advisable to prefix the table name with the same prefix used for the rest of Joomla tables? Thanks, Jeff
  6. J

Fabrik Capabilities/Projects Feasibility

Hello, First of all, from my initial perspective, Fabrik quite amazing. Great job to the team! And the community is active, too. Before I sign up for a subscription and invest my time into learning Fabrik, I am trying to understand whether or not Fabrik has the capabilities to achieve the...
  7. J

Which version of Fabrik should I use for new projects?

Which version of Fabrik should I use for new projects? Fabrik 3.1.x - For Joomla 3.0 + or Fabrik 3.0.x - For Joomla 2.5 thanks for your advice
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back