Search results

1. HyperOsmar

Happy 2024!!!...

Firstly, I apologize for taking up this space... You have no idea how many people in need you have helped this year by helping with my questions. On behalf of these people, I thank each and every one of you immensely... I wish you all the most precious things in life: lots of happiness...
  2. HyperOsmar

Compare Three elements

Dear Colleagues, I need your help... I need to compare three fields: '{cad_eventos___local}'; (the space available for the class) '{cad_eventos___turno}'; (the shift in which the class will take place) '{cad_eventos___data_inicio}'; (the class start date) I created a form to schedule class...
  3. HyperOsmar

File Fabrik 4 ? SOLVED

Dear Team, There is another source to download the Fabrik 4 file. This file is corrupt (https://skurvishenterprises.com/index.php/fabrik-4-epsilon-release)...
  4. HyperOsmar

Questions about using {THISTABLE} - SOLVED

@troester, I hope all is well with you... What is the importance (difference) of using {thistable} or not in databasejoins???... As I have several databasejoins pointing to the same table, is it advisable to use them all or just from the second element, that is, it is not necessary for the...
  5. HyperOsmar

DataBaseJoin: 500 - filter query error... - SOLVED

Dear colleagues, I have a simple Form that searches for values in two more tables through the DataBaseJoin element, it works perfectly. But in List is not working properly. When I try to open it, the following message appears: 500 filter query error: name_ie Column 'id' in where clause is...
  6. HyperOsmar

RENAME FILE UPLOAD AJAX X PHP - SOLVED

Colleagues, I hope you are all well... Where did I go wrong???... $n_search = $formModel->formData['cad_search___username_raw']; $name_search=$n_search."_search.pdf"; return $name_search; I'm wanting to rename the file automatically, with the option "Use Ajax upload" disabled it works...
  7. HyperOsmar

Problem report with Shaper_Helix3 - SOLVED

Dear Colleagues, I hope you are all well... Just to report in case someone is experiencing this problem. On a test platform (localhost) I have Joomla 3.10.12 and Fabrik 3.10 installed. I'm also using the Shaper Helix3 template, version 2.5.8. Everything worked normally until I updated the...
  8. HyperOsmar

Connect/Load Postal Data

Hi All, In Brazil we use the CEP (postal address code), similar to the ZIP used in other countries... Our Correios service provides an API to access the DB and return the desired fields... How should I load the API in a form and when the user enters the zip code the other fields are loaded...
  9. HyperOsmar

Special Characters X PHP Code - SOLVED

Dear Colleagues, I'm migrating (in testing phase) from Joomla 3.X to 4.X... In the previous version there was a plugin for validating Special Characters of elements and, which worked perfectly, this plugin is no longer present in the current version. I'm trying to replace it with the PHP Code...
  10. HyperOsmar

syntax error, unexpected token "<"

Dear colleagues, I'm inserting the code below into a form, using the PHP plugin with the "End of form submission (onAfterProcess) option: <?php require_once 'dompdf/autoload.inc.php'; use Dompdf\Dompdf; // Connection to the MySQL database $conn = new mysqli('localhost', 'xxxxxx', 'xxxxxx'...
  11. HyperOsmar

History Record

Dear Colleagues, I have a register of volunteers who help us in the activities of the institution. These people, throughout their stay, may go through various areas, functions, etc. Usually these volunteers ask for a history to add to their resumes, so I want your help in terms of: What is the...
  12. HyperOsmar

Print Form

Good morning guys... I don't know how to explain it... I searched the forum but "no" found something that could help me. I need that when submitting the form, in addition to saving it in the database, it opens a browser tab with the PDF file containing the informed data so that the user can...
  13. HyperOsmar

Element Date

Hello Colleagues... Can someone help me???... In the Date element, is there a way to create a rule to not accept when the date of birth is less than 18 years old???... Thanks already for the help...
  14. HyperOsmar

Likert Scale (SOLVED)

Guys, good morning... Is it possible to create a Likert scale using Fabrik???... Thank you for feedback...
  15. HyperOsmar

LIMIT REGISTRATION QUANTITY BY CITY...

Dear colleagues, I have a registration form and I would like to restrict (limit) only two registrations per city... Any suggestion!!!???... Thanks...
  16. HyperOsmar

Problem List - Error 500 - SOLVED

Dear Colleagues, I can't access the data via "List"... The "Form" is working perfectly and the records are being written correctly in the "DataBase"... I've already created another "List" pointing to the DB table and even so the error continues... I've searched the forum for a possible...
  17. HyperOsmar

Calculate age in Months/Day...

Dear colleagues, I need your help... I have a Date Element where the user enters the date of birth. Just below another Calc Element that calculates the age of the user. It works perfectly. The point is that the form is for registering premature children (neonatal) and I need the age to be...
  18. HyperOsmar

File Upload - Rename

Dear friends, Following the guidelines I found on the forum, I put the following code in the element FileUpload (file_upload): $nome = $formModel->getElementData('cad_modelo_cadastro___fullname_raw'); $cpf = $formModel->getElementData('cad_modelo_cadastro___username_raw'); ext =...
  19. HyperOsmar

What to do in this situation???...

Dear colleagues, I'm in a difficult situation. I have been using Joomla since its separation from Mambo and Fabrik since its first versions. After many negotiations, I managed to convince the organization (governmental, educational and non-profit), where I work as a volunteer, to use...
  20. HyperOsmar

Load data from one table to another.

Colleagues, greetings... I have two lists (lists, forms, elements) identical, but with different database tables... List 001 - Form 001 - {tablebd_001} - Element 001 (Dropdown); - Element 002 (Dropdown); - Element 003 (Dropdown); - Element 004 (Dropdown)... List 002 - Form 002 -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back