Search results

1. I

Hide null fields when generating pdf

Hello, I need help, my application generates a pdf that takes all the elements of my forms and groups them in a general report, the problem I have is that it takes all the elements even those that are hidden with javascript when there is no data that should be fill, someone knows, how can I make...
  2. I

bootstrap style in pdf with mpdf library

My template is Hydrogen - Gantry 5 is a detail view with unions (many groups) I want to customize style in the pdf as shown in the form
  3. I

Thanks Troester Those styles work well in dompdf but not in mpdf, the problem is that dompdf shows error in big data
  4. I

please help me How can I use bootstrap style in pdf with mpdf library? Thanks
  5. I

Javascript with customized form default.php don't work

Thank you very much, It works. :D
  6. I

In this example its so easy because I only use one element, but i have to make a lot of forms and someones has 30 elements in specific structure
  7. I

I think that this is my problem I made this: $date_time = $elements['date_time']->element; $id = $elements['id']->element; $idacademico = $elements['idacademico']->element; $num_doc_actividad = $elements['num_doc_actividad']->element; $descripcion_ac = $elements['descripcion_ac']->element...
  8. I

Hello everybody. I have an application that needs a customized form, I made tables and take the elements from the form in local variables to get order to the form (just like the tutorial said), but when I want to use the javascript it doesn?t work. I'd tried to customize the javascript code but...
  9. I

sum of fields repetition group

I did not get help when I pay I think less now that only belong to the community -------------------------------------------------------- No recib? ayuda cuando pague Creo que ahora menos que s?lo pertenezco a la comunidad
  10. I

:(
  11. I

hello already enabled pedidos2.html page and also fields thank you very much
  12. I

if in pedidos2.html thanks
  13. I

was testing, is now enabled, can help me please, thanks
  14. I

thanks, but sum code only when there is repetition if only one input group not perform the calculation
  15. I

Different database join depending on dropdown value

can do with element CascadingDropDown
  16. I

six days waiting unanswered, and have professional support
  17. I

Hi, anyone can help me I need to sum up repetitions group and place the result in a field of another group of the same form attached image to explain better thanks
  18. I

help with invoice system

Hello, I need to make a invoice system I need to show the cost of the selected product and show result image attached to explain
  19. I

how to make an automatic increase with prefix

how to make an automatic increase with prefix example Cot-0001 Cot-0002 Cot-0003 etc.. image attached to explain
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back