Search results

1. I

Hide null fields when generating pdf

Hello, I need help, my application generates a pdf that takes all the elements of my forms and groups them in a general report, the problem I have is that it takes all the elements even those that are hidden with javascript when there is no data that should be fill, someone knows, how can I make...
  2. I

bootstrap style in pdf with mpdf library

please help me How can I use bootstrap style in pdf with mpdf library? Thanks
  3. I

Javascript with customized form default.php don't work

Hello everybody. I have an application that needs a customized form, I made tables and take the elements from the form in local variables to get order to the form (just like the tutorial said), but when I want to use the javascript it doesn?t work. I'd tried to customize the javascript code but...
  4. I

sum of fields repetition group

Hi, anyone can help me I need to sum up repetitions group and place the result in a field of another group of the same form attached image to explain better thanks
  5. I

help with invoice system

Hello, I need to make a invoice system I need to show the cost of the selected product and show result image attached to explain
  6. I

how to make an automatic increase with prefix

how to make an automatic increase with prefix example Cot-0001 Cot-0002 Cot-0003 etc.. image attached to explain
  7. I

show only results that match the id

show only results that match the id image attached to explain
  8. I

sistema de facturacion

hola, espero que alguien me pueda ayudar, requiero hacer un sistema de facturaci?n para Mexico con el timbrado CFDI gracias
  9. I

fabrik fields to variables php

hello how can I convert the data from field to variable I want to add an external php file using php form plugin attached image to explain better thanks "maybe my question is very silly, but I'm new to fabrik"
  10. I

Autofill In Joined Lists

Autofill form plugin is working flawlessly in single list, but it fails to load value in case of joined lists. anyone can help me thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back