Search results

1. J

Send Form Details WITHOUT Attachments

Hi there I have a form that's working well but the form allows the user to upload over 50 images. I don't want these to go to the admin by email but rather for the admin to be notified that a user has uploaded images and then the admin can go up to the site and download them as a zip using the...
  2. J

Upload Files - Start Upload Button Removal

Is there a simple way to remove the START UPLOAD button from the upload files plugin. If person clicks save it moves to upload where my users are clicking start upload and then think they are done and don't click save.
  3. J

Download Form Details Not Working

I've installed the form and it performs nicely on the front end but the download form from backend or frontend as superadmin does not work. I go to Forms View Data and I see all the information there and there is an edit, search, delete and download icon set but when I click download, a...
  4. J

Download Function from View Data Not Working

I've installed the form and it performs nicely on the front end but the download form from backend or frontend as superadmin does not work. I go to Forms View Data and I see all the information there and there is an edit, search, delete and download icon set but when I click download, a...
  5. J

Paid Template Design

Anyone interested in designing list view and detail view templates? Willing to pay if you can help. Thinking that there are a number of Fabrik users who could really use this help. If any forum gurus are reading this perhaps you might consider adding a "Commercial Jobs" section to the forum...
Back