Search results

1. R

Default time value is not set in repeated group after update to 3.8

Hi there, After upgrading from fabrik 3.3.3 to 3.8, default value for time is only set for the first group. Changing the add ACL as sugested in a related thread does not help. Default value for the date element ( Eval = No) : 9:00 Show Time selector = Yes In the first group 09:00 is...
  2. R

Prefilter conditions are not grouped in generated query after upgrade to 3.8

Hi there, I just upgraded Fabrik from 3.3.3 to 3.8 and noticed that the grouped setting in list prefilter is not handled right anymore. Please find a screenshot of a pre filter setting and the generated queries (both 3.3.3 and 3.8) in the attachments. Can you please provide me with a fix for this?
  3. R

Download version 3.5.2 infected?

Hi There, I just upgraded my development environment to fabrik 3.5.2, downloaded from fabrikar.com/download. After installation emails started to be sent. I found out that following code is placed at the top in administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php...
  4. R

How to get repeated group index in javascript

Hi, I would like to know in my javascript code on which row in a repeated group the add button is pushed. (I'm up to make some kind of an insert function for a repeated group). Is this possible? And if so, can you tell me how? What I have now is : requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function (fabrik) {...
  5. R

Enable Encryption for a textarea element has side effect on a fileupload element in the same form

Hi there, I encountered some strange effect of setting Encrypt Data to Yes for a textarea. First nothing was shown in the field after I set Encrypt Data to Yes. Then I encrypted the column directly in the database with "UPDATE <table> SET <field> = AES_ENCRYPT(<field>, ?<secret>')". After this...
  6. R

Session variable not passed to redirected Fabrik pages on first try in a session, subsequent tries a

Hi guys, I hope you can help me, I connected some Fabric screens with redirects to build a taylor made shopping cart. In the first attempt to register and buy something, a session variable is set in the first page but not accessible in the next pages. However if the shopping cart is selected...
  7. R

{$my->id} not substituted in EXISTS prefilter

Hi there, If I try to pre filter a list with - EXISTS SELECT id from second table WHERE col1 = {$my->id} AND col2 = testvalue, {$my->id} is not substituted, resulting in an SQL error. When I replace the - by some random list element, the value for {$my->id} is substituted but of...
  8. R

Problem with repeated groups, records deleted after submit form

Hi guys, First let me tell you, you built a great tool. However I think I ran into a serious bug. I made a form with editable repeating groups. I made a pre-filter on the list to only show records that are not referenced by a third table, Like ?repeatedgroup.PK NOT IN Select FK FROM third...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back