Search results

1. F

Visualisation Filter

I have a MySQL view on mt db that works out averages of scores that users input. I then have a list based on those tables which I have used a prefilter on to make sure users can only see their own data, this seems to work fine. I then made some n3d charts visualisations of this but they ignore...
  2. F

Booking system - update a value on one list from another

Hi, I have a list called Courses which holds the available courses that a user can sign up for. Courses have an element called spaces that is a number - example 20 spaces. When a user signs up for a course I would like the value of spaces to be -1 space. How would I do this in the form?
  3. F

Article Plugin - Image gallery

On my blog list I have an image upload using the file upload in Ajax mode. On the Fabrik details view the images are thumbnailed and show the full size images in lightbox mode - works good apart from the layout of the thumbnails. Now if I look at the Joomla article that the form has created the...
  4. F

Request Entity Too Large - Ajax Upload element

HI, I have a list on two of my sites I am making that have an image upload element using the file upload element in the Ajax mode. On my local host its been working fine but now I have the sites in place on hosting I am working on the blog and testing it and came across an error in both sites on...
  5. F

Combine elements using calc [Solved]

Ok I have 3 elements in a form that I want to combine so an image uploaded will be linked and have an alt text value of a element. {tablename___name} - field element {tablename___image} - ajax upload element {tablename___link} - link element So I guess I should use a calc element to get this...
  6. F

Error in front end when using Article form plugin

Hi, I have setup a list to add Joomla content by using the article form plugin. Everything is working perfectly in the back end but in the front end I am having issues. The form loads fine but when you submit the form you then get a white screen. The record and also the Joomla article are made...
  7. F

Change the CSS of an element [Solved]

Hi, I have a list that has scores involved, I am going to make some "views" in the database and use fabrik lists to reference them. These views show the users their scores from a form they fill out each week for 12 weeks and shows the difference between the previous week. So a user might have a...
  8. F

Return an image from a field

OK I need to return an image from a dropdown or join. I have a list that makes up match reports for sports. The idea is the user selects the home and away teams from a dropdown and then on the list it will display the team names and also the team icons. Elements are - Home Team Name (database...
  9. F

Update one form from another.

In the site I am making I have a list/form called courses. Admins can add a new course and the amount of places available on that course. Users have a form called Subscriptions which using a database join allows the user to select a course and also it has a join for the amount of places left. If...
  10. F

Calculation help

HI, I need some help with some calculations. I have a site which the user need to enter details on a form 6 times a day. This form is filled out by the user upto 6 times a day, it records the amount of meals eaten and the content of the meals. The user has to fill in how many calories the meal...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back