Search results

1. antonitus

Data Security Issue After Submitting Data

Thanks juuser. I'm not a coder. Anyway, I think there's an unknown bug somewhere. After every submission, whatever I make, in URL, I always see id 135. This is not right. It's like this /1/135 (1= form number and 135 is the id of another submitted form made a few years ago). This was never...
  2. antonitus

I tried adding '_raw' to all the fields in the 'Condition' code section, but still no joy. Sorry, I didn't understand what you said here: Use var_dump (or the jdump extension) to debug what you get exactly in your placeholders and variables. It is still automatically subscribing without...
  3. antonitus

This is the 'Condition' code in the 'redirect' plugin: $myEmail = '{contact_us___email_address}'; $myName = '{contact_us___full_name}'; //$newsletter = '{contact_us___newsletter_raw}'; $newsletter = '{contact_us___newsletter}'; if (!empty($myEmail)) { if (! include_once JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR...
  4. antonitus

Ok, they are both set to 'No'. This is the URL link I get now: https://xxxxxx.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=sub&task=optin&hiddenlists=1&user[name]={name}&user=xxxxxx@gmail.com[/URL] After submission, the form has disappeared, which is far better now. I get the following info. The...
  5. antonitus

Aha, something has changed when I replaced {email} with {contact_us___email_address_raw}. The id in the URL is now showing the correct id, which is great, however the only problem is that it is automatically subscribing that user to the acymailing newsletter and legally that is not allowed, Due...
  6. antonitus

Every time I submit, it goes back to the same contact us form, i.e. the Fabrik form. It's only working in the background. Interesting that you say that URL is coming from Acymailing. If it wasn't for this, I would remove the 'redirect' plugin. I wonder if this happens to anyone else. Like I...
  7. antonitus

I also have some code in the 'Condition' box: There's more code that is not showing in this screenshot.
  8. antonitus

Thank you for your response again. Yes that is correct, it jumps to acymailing, but only in the background as it never actually goes to an acymailing page. You'll know better than me. Here is the entire jump URL: URL (text format)...
  9. antonitus

Forgot to add screenshots for above message: When I set 'Save and Next' to 'No', And then I submit the form I get this pop email validation message: I have to click on OK to move on back to the form.
  10. antonitus

It's been such a long time, I need to refresh what I did a few years ago. Sorry, I don't know where to find that Menu Item. In the plugin section, I have 'redirect', 'email' and 'receipt' set up on the form. I tried different settings. For example, one that removed that URL with that form and...
  11. antonitus

Thanks for you help again. Changing my list to what you have on the screenshot, didn't help as it gave me 2 errors: 1. Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record 2. Error You are not authorised to view this resource. This did remove the form after submitting, but this is not...
  12. antonitus

Thanks guys for helping me. It is much appreciated Can you please bare with me as it is has been many years since I set this up and my memory is not what it used to be. troester How can I set access to it? Do I do it with each element or just the Send (Submit) element? Or somewhere else...
  13. antonitus

Thanks for responding. As you can see in the URL (red circle), id of 135 belongs to someone else who submitted that data a few years ago. The new submitted data id is 552 and many others. It doesn't matter how many times I submit different data with different emails and names, it always ends up...
  14. antonitus

After updating to Joomla 3.9.8 (maybe versions before this). I noticed that when I submit a form, it gets successfully sent, but after submission, someone else's data in the database shows on the form. This is a real privacy issue and therefore a security threat. I've never seen this before...
  15. antonitus

Adding a checkbox to a form to allow users to subscribe to newsletter (acymailing)

Sorry to bother you again. I noticed that when I submit some dummy data, it returns back to the contact us form again, which is fine, however it fills the details with some other dummy data I added before and no matter how many times I submit different data, it keeps filling in the same data I...
  16. antonitus

Adding a checkbox to a form to allow users to subscribe to newsletter (acymailing)

As always Hugh, you're a genius. Thank you very much again. If you were to create the acymailing plugin at some point in the future, I would buy it off you in a heartbeat.
  17. antonitus

Thanks for the code. I couldn't quite figure out where to put this. I did try though.
  18. antonitus

Now that it all seems to be working well thanks to you. When the user submits the form and they select (check) the Newsletter checkbox, I'd like to show some information telling the user that they selected newsletter subscription. When the form is submitted, they get a message saying record has...
  19. antonitus

The append_raw doesn't seem to work. Maybe I should leave it as it as I only have one checkbox with one value at the moment. Thanks for you all your help. It is much appreciated.
  20. antonitus

I don't know how to do that. What do I need to change?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back